Asmongold : '' Lost Ark is Pay to Win , World of Warcraft is Pay to Win ''

I was fishing last night and logged out in my fishing hat. :rofl:

Weather Beaten Fishing Hat, Anglin’ Art’s Treads and my fishing pole! But I’m using the wrong one. Need to use my Kaluak one.

3 Likes

Looks great! I’ll have to get one too

1 Like

Cause I just want the steam achieves but I’d rather watch anime

1 Like

he is correct, wow is pay to win with the tokens and the boosting communities that arose after it came out. buy a dungeon run or H raid for the cost of a token.

Lost Ark is also pay to win but on a much much worse scale, almost everything powerwise can be bought with a credit card. If wow made it so you could buy tier from the store I would assume a lot of people would just quit at that point.

2 Likes

Why do we care what he says?

3 Likes

He’s not though. WoW isn’t even close to being an actual pay to win game.

It’s always bad players making this ridiculous argument.

4 Likes

Why are you following the tweets of the biggest boostee out there?

1 Like

i watch his streams because he is very entertaining , the best wow streamer tbh and one the best overrall , but yeah he is boosted in wow

1 Like

I stopped reading when I saw this.

I don’t care what streamers think.

1 Like

of course AskForGold says wow is pay to win. what would he be without all his dregs giving him stuff?

2 Likes

Pay to win is becoming an increasingly meaningless term the more it’s used and broadly applied as a catch all term for anything regarding microtransactions. I encourage this descent into irrelevance so please by all means, lets keep arguing this same topic over and over until nothing is left of it.

5 Likes

I know it’s Sunday, but at least try to be subtle about it.

4 Likes

Nobody paying for carries gives a hoot about M+ past +15 because that’s where the power increases end. For the bulk of carry buyers, “winning” is just having gear greater than can normally be had with the effort required to buy a carry. It’s similar to other games where “whales” will pay obscene amounts of RL cash for gear that they’ll literally never use.

High end M+ enthusiasts care about good performance, token whales care about having their character decked in BiS.

1 Like

shower required.

1 Like

Why do people bring this guy up…? who cares, the dude is carried through everything remotely hard in this game or that requires grouping.

2 Likes

Good strawberries are better than good peaches.

1 Like

Say what you want about him, he knows how to manipulate his followers for the clicks

1 Like

wow you can buy gold with money
isnt that pay?
to win can be applied to many things.
for example, achievement, gears, mounts.

i dont know about lost ark

1 Like

Pay to skip is not pay to win

Nope. Pay to win requires a shop exclusive item that holds player power like being able to buy legendary weapons like shadowmourne

2 Likes