Asmongold : '' Lost Ark is Pay to Win , World of Warcraft is Pay to Win ''

4 Likes

like the poster below me said , there are different levels of pay to win

none of this matters if russia sends nukes tho

1 Like

Oh look, another advertisement on the forums. Report and move on…

2 Likes

Is ff14 pay to win too lol

2 Likes

Yeah, not really a win. That’s just skipping doing the content the legit way. If people want to play like this, sure but they’re not really winning anything from it.

2 Likes

yes ff14 is p2w.

2 Likes

why did people flag me zzz every post i get flag but Blizzard clean it anyway :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

It’s actually not.

2 Likes

My reaction is Asmongold is clueless and could care less what he thinks or says. Hate to break it to you, but he is a tool and whatever he says is not “law”. He is a joke, obnoxious and extremely toxic. He is a horrible gamer who thinks he knows all yet, which gaming company does he work for? Oh yeah. No one wants him.

Again for the 309472 time. If anyone calls WoW p2w then EVERY SINGLE MMO is p2w including FFXIV. All of them people pay for carriers and just because they don’t have a token system it just means then people pay gold farmers.

6 Likes

I wish people would stop bending so far over for asmongold they can touch their toes with their tongues.

7 Likes

Yeah, if you have no idea what the definition of pay to win is.

3 Likes

Not just WoW, but every game ever. In every single game, you can pay someone real money to carry you through something.

But people will just parrot whatever Asmongold says without applying any critical thought to it.

3 Likes

Same as always, if you think Wow is P2W you’re right, if you don’t think Wow is P2W you’re also right :slight_smile: Until such time a definition is agreed upon everyone is correct :+1:

1 Like

ALL games are pay to win if we use those loose terms because you can pay anyone to play the game for you and skip stuff.

Pay 2 Win is only when the company gives you a button that says “Pay X money, skip X stuff or buy X gear that will allow you to overpower X content”.

Blizzard doesn’t have that button anywhere.

You could legit just pay someone real money and get the same thing without using Blizzard as a middle man. It may be against the TOS to do RMT for things, but that’s only if you get caught by being stupid about it.

1 Like

Here we go again. P2W in gaming and especially mmos has such a loose definition that people can’t seem to agree on so these debates are quite literally pointless.

6 Likes

lol delusional

1 Like

Mmos generally have a carrot on the end of that stick with better loot/rewards. If I pay somebody to play a single player rpg for me what exactly do I get out of it? There has to be a want for people to exploit that doesn’t exist in most single player games.

Predatory phone games are another story

1 Like

He’s wrong. It’s pay to skip into some higher gear that’s obsolete in a patch.

2 Likes

I would have questions as to why you decided to pay someone when you could just use cheat codes if it is a single player game :laughing:

2 Likes

Is that a new hat you have on?

1 Like