Asking for feedback but don't listen

Really preaching your cause there. Im sure that makes people want to listen to you.

For every player for high elves there is one against it. There is no denying that really. Otherwise it wouldnt be an issue.

you forgot titanforging (corrupted forging is the same thing)

1 Like

I think they listen, and from the vibes heā€™s given out, probably wants to interact with us on a personal level. He tried things like the reddit AMA and posted on here periodically. Part of the problem is that people arenā€™t the most welcoming. No one wants to be around those who criticize and attack them.

When asked about the backlash of BFA, he reiterated that they do listen and do care, and do frequent the forums (not just this one) and reddit. He couldnā€™t understand himself why people were always so angry. When they do interviews or things like Blizzcon, they dish things back to us that were mentioned by us, like you would in a normal conversation. ā€œNow you see why his eyes are blue!ā€ And like you mentioned, they repeat how they look for feedback.

No one is against PvP vendors. Besides the developers.

2 Likes

Master loot was a joke. If thereā€™s one good thing blizzard ever did it was getting rid of master loot and bringing in personal loot. At least with personal loot if a piece of gear for you drops then youā€™ll get it. Better than dealing with the crap of whoever is in charge of master loot and watching him give all the gear to his guild buddies and screwing over pugs.

Removing ML was not necessary because you couldnā€™t use ML in pugs starting in Legion.

1 Like

Now I get to destroy gear my friend wants because even though it was a 20 ilvl upgrade for him, itā€™s a 5ilvl upgrade with stats i donā€™t want for me.

PL has shafted me more this raid tier alone than ML did in its entire existence

2 Likes

Master Loot is garbage. You want to funnel all the loot to 5 players? Because thatā€™s master loot for ya. You need to pug in a healer to fill your group? Well that pug isnā€™t gonna get loot because your guild ā€œneedsā€ it. Iā€™m not running the raid for the exposureā€¦ give me gear.

1 Like

Getting rid of master loot was the only good thing blizzard has done in years. Screwing someone out of a gear upgrade just because someome wants to disenchant it or funnel it all to their butt buddy guildies is not cool and will kill group content faster than rng.

Everyone Iā€™ve seen against ML is LFR raider or barely few normal bosses killed, so likeā€¦ just add it for mythic raiding. Heroic gets pugged often so dunno about that one.

You already couldnā€™t use it for real pugs. It had to be 80% (maybe 70%) same guild for ML to even be an option. If it was still an issue (I donā€™t believe it was) make it 100%. Done and done.

Yeah because itā€™s so good getting a 445 mythic spellpower dagger when you have a 455 staff, or cloak with worst offstats thats 5 ilvls above yours that guildies could use.

Bingo. I am absolutely certain they did it to slow gear acquisition. People thinking they fixed it for the little guy (it was already fixed as I said above) are being silly.

Oh i know, ive been painfully aware that the 90% of the ppl against ML were never in a situation that they used it. They lie and make up stories about ā€œthe GM and his GF get funneled lootā€ crap like that. We know its a lie because they all spew the same lies

Thatā€™s not a game problem, thatā€™s player problem.
Your GM gave his gf an item over someone who deserved it more? Leave the guild.
Itā€™s that simple. They donā€™t have to spoonfeed you because youā€™re incapable of making decisions and standing up to people.

2 Likes

Not happening.

1 Like

Call it a lie all you want ive been in situations where master loot was abused and Iā€™ll never do that again. And if you wanna use armory against me just know this isnt my first account. Master loot was a huge problem during burning crusade and wrath. But by all means accuse people of being liers and lfr people. Just like that ā€œpreciousā€ level squish people keep praising, personal loot is here to stay.

Thatā€™s what I say. But asking people to be adults seems to be too much for them. The cancerous guilds die out if people just leave them.

ML wasnā€™t the issue. Selfish children who canā€™t think for themselves was. That and the liars who make the ā€œbut muh GM and his butt buddiesā€ excuse to sound credible

1 Like

This if anything. PVP forums have literally been shouting from the rooftops for over a year and we havenā€™t even had a single blue post saying " oh we see this " ā€¦Not to mention even BMD I believe maintained a poll that reached over 3k peopleā€¦ but no not even a single peep from ionā€¦sad truly.

I think the feedback ā€˜we hate AP grindingā€™ was pretty consistent.

I never heard the crowd at Blizzcon cheer so much at anything else to be honest.

2 Likes