Ask your questions for the WoW Q&A here!

Will saberon form ever make a comeback?

4 Likes

Every expansion, hunters get new pets of varying colors and types and some with special abilities that add more flavor to the fantasy of taming a new pet in the wilds.
Every expansion, warlocks are ignored in this regard. Even though the denizens of azeroth have defeated the burning legion. Yet somehow warlocks still can’t even enslave a full time demonic boss from raids, like how hunters can.

When is the hunter favoritism going to get checked with an EQUAL amount of attention for permanent demonic pets/minions? Where are our contracted dreadlords or slavers? Where are our fel lords or pit lords that we subjugate by a display of cunning and might? Where even is the baseline variety of colors to choose from for all demons? No, the glyph recolors don’t count and that system for something as simple as recoloring is garbage, and could be done much better by using the literal class/demon-minion trainers in the capitals again.

When is demonology going to be reverted back into what it was pre-wod? It worked fine then, and feels awful to play now as a vulnerable turret. If the issue is “we don’t want 2 classes with meta” then you really need to rethink how you can make this work. DH can have a melee oriented meta, and warlocks can have a ranged version. Bam, simple, done.

I don’t like this iteration for demonology because it does NOT feel like a demonologist. It feels like a necromancer class/build. Throwing waves of pathetic weakling minions at the target is something that should be in a necromancer class that just throws walls of skeletons at their enemy.

Demonology should be 1 of 2 types to choose to play as.
1: A focus on empowerment to their primary summoned demon, sacrificing the warlocks ability to cast direct spells on the target in favor of staying at max range and out of harms way, and letting their summoned demon be a wrecking ball that steamrolls everything. And also making the demon even more tanky/durable.

2: A focus on empowering the warlock itself by sacrificing a combination of summoned demons with additional soul shards for enhanced effects and duration, and granting the warlock greater direct damage potential.

PS
Where is my compensation for completing the warlock greenfire quest during MOP? I completed that quest when it was current content as demonology, specifically for the green demonform color. And i was literally robbed of my reward so it could be given away on a whim.
6 years and counting, and i’m still waiting for compensation reward for my efforts back then. Imagine taking away mage tower rewards from everyone and then you’d be F***ed for how much you just screwed your customers.

3 Likes

The.
Burning.
Crusade.

When?

1 Like

What is the plan for allied race customization? Will there be any new allied races in the future, or is it done?

5 Likes

In TBC Prepatch, will the classes and races be released so that we can level them prior to TBC?

why didn’t you add a new race or a new class?

3 Likes

would it be possible to use shadowland’s keystone master and gladiator mounts in the maw as they are technically from the maw ? It would add to the good reasons of doing high level end game if it meant having an esthetic advantage over the Mawsworn Soulhunter and Corridor Creeper.

2 Likes

as a just recent raidless raider now, trying to find a guild as a resto druid seems hard because all guilds i apply to want just Resto shamans, is there any plans to show some love to resto druids? rerolling seems easier but i have been with my druid since BC and we share a bond

When will we be able to properly phase with a group in the Maw? This is an annoying zone to get to places and this just makes it more annoying just to have to back track to group with people in a very unfriendly soling zone.

5 Likes
  1. Shadow priest is performing well with the new re-do however i do wonder why SP was not given insanity-consuming AOE spells directly like Blanced Druid. Instead the players need to choose in the talent. What’s the thought process behind it?

2. Same for SP. Why are both Spirits and Psyc Link requiring Vampire Touch? This makes SW:Pain trivial in most of situation. Also, the 6s difference between VT and Pain are providing a bit uncomfortable experience in multi-target environment.

3. Demon Lock has a very rigid fighting experience where there is really only one option in the last row of talents,the Demonic Consumption.
    It’s a very cool idea using summoned servants but it seems like all the damages are from Demon Commander and the rest of demons only exist to buff the commander. What’s the thought process of the design of demonology warlock?

4. Basically for all classes, there are only 1-2 covenants that are really changing mechanism of the play experience. Like Necro for shaman and warlock, Night Fae for priest and druid. The rest of them simply look like a long CD with big digits/buffs instead of changing playing experience. Will there be more class/skill-related change in covenant skills?

Why are the Kyrian the only covenant that is gated behind a dungeon? As a person with disabilities doing dungeons are difficult. I am 9/9 with the other 3 covenants, but am stuck on Kyrian because of the Paths of Ascension requirement.

Gold farmers and players buying still seem to be alive and well in Azeroth. So much so the rest of us are sometimes struggling to compete. The introduction of wow gold token in retail and wow classic - china, have helped curb this practice and have brought the profits off the black market, back to Blizzard. Is there the hope we could see something like this in TBC, especially in today’s pay to play economy?

When will we find out the requirements for flying in Shadowlands?. It would be great to work towards it as we play before it’s released.

2 Likes

Are there any plans to make a battle pet mobile game, and if so how will it correlate with WoW?

Also, are there any plans to make WoW F2P, if not is there any logic to keeping it on a subscription model when all that does is make a paywall that keeps a majority of the players that would otherwise try and play this game out?

Have you considered adding in some sort of seasonal armor to M+ that would rotate seasonally for example give us different trinkets/armor based on seasonal affix theme.

1 Like

While understanding that cooldowns are meant to be “big moments” is there any intention of shifting damage back into rotations outside of cooldowns?

Just to throwing this idea out there, I doubt my comment will get read. Can you guys finally let us start changing the colors of our gear/transmog sets, since you guys have opened up the multicolor options in the character creation?? Use the “inks” in game to color the gear and make more colors available???

1 Like

Have you given any thought to characters being able to having more active quests?

4 Likes

Question: Are you ignoring under performance spec to force people change to popular specs? Arcane mage has been under performance ever since the launch( check raider io , check bot sim , check whatever data you have ), and you even buffed frost mage twice and ignore Arcane, what is your motivate ?

Will you please increase the gold cap for server transfers in classic to 5-10K for level 51-60s? We want to move now and have enough gold but we want to be able to afford both flying mounts when we get to our new servers. Blizz would make more real money doing this now.