Ask your questions for the WoW Q&A here!

When can we expect to see the mega dungeon of Shadowlands? Any teasers for what it would be?

How come classes see so little balancing? There has been some heavy outliers for quite a bit this expansion so far.

Reguardless thank you for doing an Q and A again. I really like them and hearing more from devs. I’m really hoping you’ll do more Q&As.

I second this concern, especially in regards to ANIMA. The main reason I don’t have any alts leveled in this expansion is the fact that there is no catchup mechanic for anima for alts. It’s already an excessively slow grind on my main. I have no desire to level an alt and have to do this slow grind on even just two toons, much less all of my alts.

1 Like

What do you have planned for World PvP?

Every week we get 3 maw quests, 2 dungeon quests, 2 pvp quests, 1 weekly quest, and the covenant specific dailies (6 per day for me). Adding in the non-campaign questlines in all 4 SL zones, plus any old-content quests from prior raids or zones and we have a multitude of quests filling our quest log. I literally have to drop a quest to pick up another for the first few days of the week. Why are we still limited to an itsy-bitsy quest log?

2 Likes

Would it be possible to put the Meeting Stone inside the dg/raid so that the war mode doesn’t matter anymore, or does it have any technical limitations?

Or simply just make dungeon entrances sanctuaries. Put some guards there. Complete the mythic version once and you get a mage who portals you to an Arcandor/Suramar like room with access to any other unlocked portals to dungeons for SL.

Surely, Chief Telemancer Oculeth needs something to do.

What is your opinion about both Illidan Stormrage and Archmage Khadgar within Shadowlands expansion? And how they’re doing.

A lot of people asking about that glowing red dot which hit the Arbiter was Argus’ Soul which makes her malfunctioned, what are your thoughts?

When will flying be released in Shadowlands?

• What will be its requirements?

When will Legacy content be corrected to scale properly?

• Also a legacy NPC added to BFA to do LFR difficulty raids solo?

Any plans to revise Frost Mage spec a bit more as Glacial Spike is fairly useless in regards to Legendary affects, and I would like to have my Frost Elemental back :frowning:

Any plans to add more mailboxes to Oribos, or an Auction House?

This last one is a request/not a question, but, Could the transportation network/portals ‘Not’ send us to Oribos but to the portal of the area we are trying to get to? Flight path time could be reduced quite a bit without loading Oribos, flying around, then loading the next area. It could also save data usage :slight_smile:

Thanks, looking forward to Blizcon Online :smiley:

Can Blizzard address the lag that plagues Castle Nathria every week?

Not a troll question. Every Tuesday and Wednesday night, the place is on slideshow status.

Any chance survival hunter’s get looked over? we need help!

2 Likes

I am interested in Draenei Heritage armor . When will be possible to get it ? :broken_heart:

1 Like

Is the concept of Torghast going forward into future expansions?

1 Like

Lmfao. Salt.

Getting back to those flightpoints isn’t as convenient as they said it would be. Frustrating terrain restrictions and limiting movement is one of the biggest reasons I stop playing games.

2 Likes

I’m sorry if you guys might be tired of these questions, but when can we finally play as an ogre?

Thanks!

3 Likes

Hi, currently I’m #13 in the world for mounts. I would be higher if anima farming wasn’t so grueling for alts this expansion. I need to farm about 300K anima across 4 characters in order to complete my collection.

Will there be an alternative to make anima grinding alt friendly, or an easier way to generate anima in the future?

1 Like

Whatever happened to Khadgar?

2 Likes

What steps are being taken against bots in WoW? The mixed messages taken this year caused collateral damage to legitimate multiboxers including bans and extreme backlash from the player base. It’s been really disappointing. Thank you.

1 Like

TBC Timewalking???

One more for the team.

So near the beginning of Battle for Azeroth, the snake loa Sethraliss was reborn. We know now, the anima drought was occurring when Sethraliss was returned to Azeroth. This sort of seems important, what with other Loa and Wild Gods like Ursoc being sacrificed to save others such as her.

So will we see any sort of tie in or explanation for Sethraliss with Ardenweald, or more on the other living Loa and Wild Gods?

4 Likes