Ask your questions for the WoW Q&A here!

I was wondering if there are plans to expand the class availability to certain races? Example: Worgens and Goblins can’t be monks which all other races can be even if it doesn’t make much sense Lore-wise. Aswell as it seems fitting that Pandaren would know or atleast be interested in Druidism which would be awesome especially when u consider the forms they could have. (Tiger cat form, Panda Bear form, Serpent Flight Form, Ox Travel Form)

2 Likes

My questions relate to Death Knight and Shaman classes, my two mains, but by extension could be applied to other classes.

• Death Knight -

Can we expect more class utility besides AMZ?

Such as a return of the horn of winter utility buff (baseline), icy talons buff as a frost knight specific, ebon fever/plaguebringer for unholy, etc? A return of presences perhaps with some flair besides simply what they used to do?

I can appreciate those are large scale tasks and may not happen immediately, but would definitely be steps in the right direction.

I can also appreciate the beginnings of the ‘un-pruning’, but my absolute favourite class feels quite soulless at the moment (no pun intended).

Can you guys do a little bit more to bring 2H frost up to the same level as DW? The all up ~7% buff to 2H was nice, but it needs a touch more.

While talking about 2H frost - Can you please give 2H frost some reliable AoE? AND an execute/soul reaper for frost spec Thank you!!!

• Shaman -

Enhancement specifically, been loving this class since vanilla.

Can we see a return of some more meaningful and iconic shaman abilities?

Shamanistic rage would be a Godsend for PVP, some more iconic totems like… any fire totems, strength of earth to return in some kind of format would be awesome for some extra utility.

If ascendance is going to remain mandatory for enhancement shamans, can you please reduce the cooldown? 3 minutes between burst windows is really depressing in raid encounters especially where so many other classes burst far better.

Can you PLEASE buff LAVA LASH? the ability has no right hitting for such little damage with the cooldown it has. Either that, or buff the lava lash talent’ s proc-rate (or both :slightly_smiling_face:) . We need more single target sustained damage, and this would be a huge help.

Can you address the other enhancement legendaries? Doomwinds is the clear winner in every scenario outside a simcraft in completely ideal situations where you remain stationary on a boss (which never happens in PVE).

That’s all I have for now personally.

TL;DR though, can we see more class utility return?

And oh yeah, before I forget, pls nerf paladins, fire mages, podtender and convoke in arenas :smiley:

Have there been game features proposed that the dev team wanted and was nixed further down the pipeline, if so what/why?

Hi there, I currently run the two largest cross-server in-game Looking For Roleplaying communities called the “Roleplayers Network - Horde/Alliance”; my question is that we have capped out on members near half a year ago and I know we have other players who want to become a part of that community.

Will there be additional member slots added to this feature? This is a great one that keeps players in the game and out of sharing their information through another medium like a forum or Discord. Thanks!

Something/almost anything. It seems like arcane always gets the shaft compared to frost and fire.

Why are legendaries so underwhelming ?
Can you fix blink ?
Can we finally get 10 man mythic ?

1 Like

Will we ever get glass to xmog in wow? Like actual reading glasses and not wonky goggles.

4 Likes

Can we look forward to the races such as trolls, Draenei and other to get their heritage armor in the coming content for this expansion?

There are so many different characters we have never met from the history of WoW. Are there plans to meet such characters like Broxigar in the coming patches? I really would love to meet Broxigar.

I’ve only played one covenant story at the moment, Night Fae, but there seem to be unanswered questions and story threads. Does this mean that the covenant campaigns will continue in the future?

What was your thinking when designing the Denathrius fight in relation to demonology? Our main damage dealer cannot traverse the gap. Demo is gimped.

Hello Blizzard team thank you for all your hard work. I was wondering if or is it possible to add dyes to the game? So players can change color’s of armor and weapons like in Diablo.
Thanks again

Can we expect to see more of Darius Crowley in the future, in particular the preexisting tensions between Crowley and Genn that have not been explored in some time?

1 Like

I’ve been enjoying leveling on my main and alts lately with the new customization options, but after looking at some of the major characters during in-game cutscenes talk by using a segment of the regular speech animation, resulting in it looking completely desynced from their actual voiceline, I felt like that took me off the immersion of the story.

My question is: Will we ever get better lip syncing for our character’s voicelines as well as cutscenes?

Any chance to reconsider the completely random nature of the great vault? Weighting the great vault drop probabilities toward the player’s lowest item level slots would increase the chance that all items from the vault will not be vendor garbage promoting some progression on weeks where nothing drops from raid and M+ that is an upgrade.

Will Ion shave grow a beard and shave it into a handlebar moustache, and wear a cowboy hat for 100k gold?

Over the past two expansions your World of Warcraft game developers have made very many poor decisions, and mostly in spite of very clear and very specific feedback from the players and testers.

• Examples are 0/3 on interesting new content modes (Islands, Warfronts, Torghast).
  • Very poorly and implemented borrowed power systems (Azerite, Corruption, Covenants, Legendaries, Soulbinds).
  • Mistakes on relative power - specifically the AoE and Spell Target cap but only for certain specs and not evenly at all (seriously, reverse this change).
  • Overall making specs both less fun and less engaging to play since Legion.

That is not in dispute.
The Question I have is what changes to process, review, QA and testing are you putting in place to ensure that you are not going to keep repeating these mistakes?
Is it time for someone new as the lead game developer?

4 Likes

Are there plans for more exciting cosmetic rewards for mythic+ content? like mythic+ specific transmog.

also, Vulpera/Mechagnome druids when?

If you can complete a mythic plus in time, then your item level is likely greater than the items that will drop in the end chest, making the only reward from running mythic plus the great vault drop. Is this intended or do the developers think that a decent group of 5 people with item level under 204 should be able to run Mythic +11 dungeons in time?

Why you continue punishing warlocks blizzard? The 3 specs are about to become garbage!

Classic tbc by chance?

Are there any plans to fix the bug where you can’t use transport mechanics like mushroom rings when you’re a corpse? If you die underground during the mushroom quest Into The Unknown, you can’t go back to rez. You have to take a spirit rez or ask for an Unstuck. That’s so contrary to how WoW has treated players since day one.

Sure there have been glitchy deaths (zeppelin dumping us in the fatigue zone in vanilla) where you had to run for miles to rez then die in a few seconds to fatigue. If you had all day and stubborn enough, you could corpse hop.

With the mushroom transport (and conservatory) there’s no way to rez yourself at all. I guess it only affects Night Fae covenant players so it’s not a total game-breaker, but it’s the only thing that has pissed me off in this game since 2005. The only thing. k fine, there may have been other things but you fixed them promptly.

So the question is: Are the devs working on these booboo peeves?

ps. You owe me 178.21gold for the last spirit rez. Alliance guy jumped into my cave and aoe’d the bugs (kill 20 quest) which caused all of them to respawn and aggro on me. I was almost done! He came back and looked contrite (he didn’t laugh or teabag me so pretty sure he felt bad) but he couldn’t help me anyway. That large repair bill would’ve been avoided if I could get back to my dead bod.

btw, there are angry threads on Bug Report forum about this issue.

1 Like