Ask your questions for the WoW Q&A here!

Female worgen eyes still are missing the “glow” lighting effect that Chris Robinson promised we’d have. Will this ever be fixed?

13 Likes

Any chance of pvp vendors for Shadowlands?

1 Like

When will Arcane Linguist ability be fixed for Mages who have learned it in the past?

1 Like

Will worgen/goblin have more customization options as well?
Like more glowing eye colors for female worgen, and a separate customization for worgen form and human form?

3 Likes

Any chance we can please have the Quest limit increased…please. I know it’s been asked before (a few times), and I asked the same thing last year. But multi-expansions, raid quests, WQs, shared pet quests, Dungeon quests…and many many expansions later…it runs out very quickly. I know a lot of people that also play same the same thing. Some chains you just can’t complete quickly…or if don’t raid a lot (or raid quickly enough), then they get held over. So the quest log is full comes up quite often. And it’s very annoying. Even dropping quests in the hope to go back and pick them up later to carry on…unless you write it down…it’s forgotten.
It would be really nice to have say a 35 quest limit (or even 40). would just make life a lot easy now…15 years on. Please. :slight_smile:
Thanks!!

The new worgen running animations are not exciting to me. Can we please have an option to choose between the new style and the original versions?

9 Likes

What about the instanced starting zones?
What will happen to them?

When are you guys going to start making wow again?

Please give us the option to sheath 1 handed swords on our backs .

1 Like

Definitely this question.I like to solo raids especially mythic raids for battle pets ,mounts and transmogs etc.
For example will we still able to solo mythic raids in Legion and possibly solo some of the raids in Battle for Azeroth when Warcraft:Shadowlands goes live.

Can you go in depth about any talent tree and or talent changes, specifically about giving is more choice and customization?

Why not tinker class? I believe that it was the right time with the Mechagon story and having restricted the tinker class to gnomes and goblins would of been great. Any plans in the future?

Now that there will be a level squish, do you intend to release other versions of the game similar to Classic, to maintain some players nostalgic experiences?

I can still go to all the expansions in retail, but 60-70 will never be TBC, 70-80 isnt WOTLK anymore, etc.

Will you be attempting to give those memories and experiences back, in maybe a TBC server, completely seperate from Classic and Retail?
So we as a playerbase do not feel everything we have experienced in the last 10+ years or so is completely washed away.

we gonna have a “world revamp?”, so far the only revamp was in cataclysm and now which the fourth war happened and all the big chances in the world, it’s looks like it’s time for a new world revamp to update wow lore, because the world is too outdated compared with the current lore, then any chance to get a world update?/revamp to match the current lore,

My question is Why? would you take a feature from a FAILED MMO that is in Free To Play Status, Will you CONSIDER dropping level scaling.

I honestly like to be able to run older content on occasion and beat the snot out of stuff that annoyed me in the past. Stop copying stuff from FREE TO PLAY FAILURES PLEASE!

Are Galakrond or Y’shraaj in the shadowlands?

8.3 Raid will have 12 bosses. Are there any plans increasing maximum Seals of wartorn fate to 6, and 3 per week?
Are there any thouts about raid buffs? Mage, DH, Monk etc became a must have in a raid.
In-combat state. We are tired of being struck in combat. In 2019 you surely can fix that. At least - decrease the time when combat fades after you killed a mob.

Has there been any thought to allowing a 3rd primary profession? If not, can the old-world recipes be retained knowledge similar to current professions? (Be able to swap back and forth without losing all the older unobtainable recipes.)

Will we be able to learn 4 primary professions all on just one character? Like, A Druid could use Skinning/Leatherworking to make gear for themselves, and maybe Herbalism/Alchemy or Mining/Jewelcrafting, for kicks and giggles. One can only dream though, am I right?

1 Like

Hello. Seeing the first previews of the Human, Undead, Wildhammer Dwarf Clan to the Regular Dwarves, and Different Troll Tribe Skins is really Awesome. Are you going to show more?

Like for example Full on Customization Options of the High Elves to ether Night Elves or Void Elves that is Alliance Like? Also will the Dark Ranger Customization Options be a thing for Blood Elves seeing as the Fact that any kind of Allied Race for both Dark Ranger Elf and San’layn is off the table? Finally will the Nightborne have Black and White Skin Tunes like the Darkfallen during Legion?