Ask your questions for the WoW Q&A here!

Why do kids love the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch?

I have preorder shadowlands (epic). After 8.3 goes live and I make a mechagnome death knight (guessing will still start at 55), and level him/her to 110, will I get my heritage armor? Or will I need to level one from 20 for that?

Will there be tier sets again?

1 Like

Is it possible we’ll be seeing a solo RBG queue system? to address the headache it’s been to get into groups

Level squish: what level do DKs start at? And Demon hunters?

Is it level 1 or 10 for both, and you can go up to 50 then shadowlands, or do they start at a higher level?

Where do we stand on guild’s getting master loot back? It was a poor decision and has negatively impacted progression raiding guilds.

With classes potentially being ‘un-pruned’, what about the GCD changes? Two years later and the addition of all abilities to the GCD still does not feel good. WW monk feel terrible. Tank self heal abilities (frenzied regen, light of the protector, etc) feel awful. Holy/Prot pala wings and holy avenger just to name a few all are still clunky to play and these abilities still being on the GCD makes these classes significantly less fun to play.

1 Like

What are plans for flying? I would expect no flying to start, but it seems like Pathfinder isn’t that popular either, and it’s a barrier for players who may have skipped an expansion. Could flying be unlocked after achieving Loremaster in current content and pathfinder requirement be removed for old expansions ?

Why does every class feel so homogenized? Every class has a builder/spender system now and unique class mechanics like stances got pruned.

It is basic math, put it in a proportion. If 120 goes to 50, then level 100 will be like 42, level 50 will be down to level 21, etc.

Will the new dungeon bring back Classic/TBC philosophy of slow runs with smart pulling, cc, strategy or will they remain like BFA more about speed run?

Will there be pvp vendors??

3 Likes

Will we get Half Elves for the Alliance as Allied Race for this expansion?

I have no clue what you are going on about, if you are talking about my first post with two edits, edit number 1 is the system automatically removing my quote of you because your post was directly above mine with edit number 2 being my manually re-adding your post.

Don’t make up garbage and attempt to start drama. The mods can see any and all edits to posts and have eyes like everyone else. It would be unfortunate what position you could find yourself in because you wanted to try and start something that never existed in the first place.

1 Like

Will old Legendary questlines and other removed questlines be reimplemented? A lot of story and lore was removed with the removal of these story lines.

I like how people are still posting questions after midnight November 1st.

This is the average intelligence level of the Blizzard playerbase. I’m not even going to watch the Q&A since it’s going to be some stupid crap about can I get this holiday item as my hat transmog?

Useless people.

1 Like

When we join covenants, is there still Alliance/Horde separation? Would be cool if you could converse with anyone from your covenant no matter what side. :slight_smile:

With the new leveling changes will we finally see the 1 per realm limitation removed from DH??

What happen to the Transmogrify System in 9.0, will all xpack be transmogable at lv1 or will they be lock to different lv caps?

1 Like

I would normally be inclined to question your hostility but the accuracy of the statement just can’t be evaded.

Simple question: Will 2H Frost be making a return in Shadowlands?!?

-EDarkness