Ashenvale Incursions UNPLAYABLE

How does one kill that which has no life?

1 Like

Yes, that’s exactly what PVP means. PVP servers are not BGs or opt-in duels…

Perhaps you could take your own advice.

:woman_shrugging:

then why did they add guards and why did they add honor less target for 30 sec if people should just play on pve servers?

2 Likes

I am sure blizz intended for their hard work to go down the drain and have no one do incursions because they forced closed a server and ruined the faction balance of the server.

If blizz didn’t want people do the event why bother making it? Why add guards? Why make people honorless targets? If they wanted this to be a bloodbath they wouldn’t have added guards or honorless targets when phasing portals.

Don’t mind me, just gathering some delicious tears from people who rolled on PvP servers and are now crying that PvP is happening to them.

1 Like

Bring real pvp servers back to modern wow/retail. No more off/on none sense. I’ll start pushing for it. No more WM nonsense. I agree WM shouldn’t have even made existed in the first place

1 Like

Did you accidentally reply to me? Nothing in your comments seems to have anything to do with mine.

:woman_shrugging:

Unplayable?

Seems to be working fine for me.

You’re right. Incursions are unplayable. They’re the most boring and lazy content I’ve ever seen and Blizzard shouldn’t be allowed to get away with it. Oh well at least there’s PvP to look forward to there.

I’ve enjoyed ganking Horde at turn in on Lone Wolf. Can’t believe they can’t PVP their way to the turn in. I killed over 400 there. I would have expected to see qq on forums.

War Mode or prepared to be ganked whenever and whereever it is possible.

I call for all those that are tired of pointless wpvp to start ganking relentlessly. Make other players as miserable as you are. And who knows? this is actually fun running down honorless targets. I don’t need any honor.

This guy is completely insane now and I’m here for it.

1 Like

That’s kinda funny. I haven’t been able to get into an Ashenvale incursion on Crusader Strike for days bacause of it being shut down by horde. I guess I just happen to always hit the horde dominated layer.

Don’t worry, we can troll in the forums too, not difficult

Because people who thought they wanted to be on PVP realms complained about PVP on those PVP realms. So people who should be on PVE realms but chose PVP for some reason.

You have to recite the St. Crispin’s Day speech first.

Rogues camping 10 hrs a day killing people 13 levels below is peak pvp gameplay

1 Like

Yeah, and they put incursions in pvp zones, so what’s that tell you?

and they use to have somewhat balanced factions on pvp servers too until they dumped refugees on servers and completely ruined the balance.

Why did they call this a “PVE” event prior to the phase releasing if pvp is allowed? Do not advetise it as a pve event if its going to be a bloodbath. Just call it more open world pvp. I mean listen when no one does the event anymore it will become clear.

Because most players on the server are now level 50, there’s ruthless ganking going on across all of Ashenvale’s Emerald Nightmare.

PvP on a PvP server!

Ten level 50s camping level 42 players for 18+ hours a day is not valid pvp and you shouldn’t defend it. Be a better person.

1 Like

If you were looking to avoid PvP maybe you shouldn’t have rolled on a PvP server. Insert kid sticking stick in own bicycle spoke meme.

1 Like