Ashenvale Incursions UNPLAYABLE

I avoid Ashenvale and currently running around Feralas.
Virtually no one there.

More importantly, why release new content then allow the toxic behavior you’ve already addressed once to continue mere yards away to the same effect? How are we supposed to see the new content if there’s 100 level 50s killing people 3 at a time zoning in? Ignorant design flaw from an inept team.

3 Likes

That’s great you’re able to avoid Ashenvale. Level 40’s aren’t so lucky.
The level 50’s who are camping aren’t questing, they are farming/griefing the level 40’s for honor pts.
This is an unintended honor farming point which is yet another reason it needs to be a non-pvp zone or limit the levels to 40-47 or even 40-49.

2 Likes

Pretty sure it’s PvP. Levels don’t matter. This is not a SoD problem either. Low levels get ganked since the beginning of PvP servers.
Learn to live with it or reroll.

So you’re telling me in classic, you would get 100 max levels together to AoE farm a graveyard hundreds of people that are more than 10 levels lower than you, just trying to quest, and holding them hostage for 24 hours 7 days a week. And have it be the best way to get prebis.
No it’s not a Classic problem its a SoD problem, it’s bad game design and bad for the game environment. Let’s make positive changes for the game and make the game better to bring in more players, not defend bad game design and scare players away.

1 Like

Lmao what an exaggeration.*:sob::sob:
What a victim you are huh. So weird how the rest of us have no problems.
PvP will happen wherever PvP can happen.

The ‘positive changes’ are going to have people for and against, while your suggestions ALREADY ARE IN PLACE ON PVE SERVERS. Go there.

*edit: i cba, not only are you exaggerating, you are actually making up ridiculous lies.

Yeah classic has multiple zones for every level range, so if anywhere is too toxic one can always go to a different zone.

Sounds like you’re on a PvE server since you have zero understanding of the problem.

As a representative of the PVE community, I would like to extend a gloved hand and a tissue to our beleaguered counterparts. We will provide 4 linen bags and a gold piece to all refugees. Play how you want, when you want, PVE.

1 Like

should have been open world dungeons, especially if blizz want people to group up.

I’m gana need at least 5 linen bags and 1.5 gold.

2 Likes

Incursions have been the biggest oof of the phase.

1 Like

Both of those people are from factions where they are the majority, don’t level alts or are just plain stupid.

I feel that, I just wish people had a bit more of an open mind to understand how some things are not actually better for the game and your player base, and minor changes can be healthy for the game. No one wants to remove wpvp they just want what ever the hell is happening in ashenvale to chill a bit.

1 Like

If you want to level a late alt or if you start a new phase late, you’re just SOL. Only your main is meant to be played, and only if you got to play on day 1 of the new phase.

let me tell you a story on how i (and pretty much everyone else) ended on a “streamer” server.

back in 2019 when classic launched, i started on a random pvp server. wasnt that bad at first, but after a couple of months, the server was dead. Everyone was on faerlina (i think) the big streamer server having fun, making raids non stop while i was on a random server with barely 20 people playing. So, it was hard for me to form raids or do anything other than solo content, which sucked, instead of rerolling into a more popular server i ended up quitting.

Fast forward to HC servers, i started on Skull rock, the server was ok at first, but the same problem started after a couple of months, everyone was on defias pillaged (streamer server)

Now, with SoD, after failing twice chosing a server that would last for at least a year, i went to crusader strike (i always played on pvp servers anyway, OG emerald-dream back in 2005) but it was NEVER this BAD. Like, NEVER. in my entire experience as a wow player on multiple pvp servers, what the alliance is doing in ashenvale is insane. Holding hostage the enemy faction from ashenvale is not ok.

PVP happening on a PVP server. You either push Blizzard to adapt War Mode on ALL servers or continue to get stomped. In the meantime, I am stomping in a most unsportsmanlike fashion.

i just go for the biggest pve server.

wild growth worked out for me.

PVP happening on a PVP server.

You thought you did, but you didn’t.

1 Like

I did it in redridge, yes