As a Woman playing Classic WoW

She basically hired an unwitting hitman. It was no mistake that she didn’t tell Dorothy the ruby slippers would take her home.

Concern trolling is still trolling, rude, and exhausting.

1 Like

Oh another night elf druid interesting.

The soft bigotry of gaming trolls

1 Like

They’re not only ignorant of their hypocrisy, but racist. Probably thinks all NE Druids look alike too.

Night elf druids and human paladin just have a stereotype of being difficult to interact with and not understanding basic social cues. I am sure it’s #NotAll

Like I said, bigotry.

1 Like

Well when victimhood becomes a currency you will always have counterfeiters and disagreements or not condoning ones actions isn’t trolling.

You prejudge based on race and class, that’s bigotry and trolling.

Your comment above was the concern trolling nonsense.

2 Likes

You know that’s incredibly offensive to use the term trolling and also is considered very racist amongst the troll community.
The term trolling applies negative connotations to use it in such a manner is insensitive to say the least.

No, the discussion has been encumbered by misogynists. There is a difference.

2 Likes

As a fellow female WoW Player, myself, I (actually) don’t think he realized you were female until Discord. He figured, he got you to go with him on multiple and pointless SM Arm runs, that he could then control your behavior in general. That’s a man with zero respect for not just women but probably other men, as well. He thought he could play manipulative language with you by trying to make you feel guilty for even flirting around. And, that, he was trying to “groom” you into his image of the “perfect woman”. Those men are dangerous.

4 Likes

Don’t care, you’re not actually a literal troll. Your bigotry is generalized, not actual racism, which is why you’re trolling.

Go police language elsewhere.

3 Likes

Got to love the pseudo intellectual all to comment on the forums. Please learn to socialize with others you might have a better experience on the forums.:clown_face:

1 Like

I really wish you folks would stop posting stupid comments like this.

The story was an interesting read…that’s the point. Don’t know why you felt the need say that.

2 Likes

Well he is trying to get across helpful advice the relations between the genders have been blurt over the last decade. Anything and everything that has to do with gender, politics or race has been so inflamed.

1 Like

This was honestly needed. This story is too funny and weird not to share to everyone publicly.

Thank you OP. You gave me a huge laugh.

2 Likes

Irony.

2 Likes

Thank you. The wall of text was too boring to read all the way through, lol.