As a female player....oof

Actually, that is a great point. I take it back.

What is this reply even? I wasn’t talking about censorship, I was saying that the person who I replied to had trash ideas of what sexy is. Go away.

see ya :wave:

1 Like

Bye Felicia.

I don’t and wont understand the changing and censoring of the game to satisfy the few thousand mentally deranged Twitter goblins.

This stuff dosent make wow better or help their actual company issues.

Its eyerolling no normal player or person notices or cares…this fake virtue signaling blizz has been doing is dumb. Agree with ya OP. This needs to stop.

5 Likes

what is sexy, then? If you’re the expert on what is sexy or not

If they added sexy mogs for men i bet you we would see hilarious mogs with men in bikini or loincloth armor, sure some would probably get upset but I bet the mast majority wouldnt give a damn because if they wanted to grab the mogs and use them they will, if not they wont. 90% of the mogs from TBC are not my style for my paladin so i never went and got them.

Sorry, supporting women now means going back 60 years and making sure you guys can’t show any cleavage and can only wear dresses that go below the knees. Anything more, anything less and you get fruitbasketed, my friend.

8 Likes

The Jaina cleavage thing just killed me… here we’ll add a piece of cloth right here and it’s all better women are saved!

3 Likes

It’s just silly to me, and maybe I really am wrong and just don’t understand. But I find it weird that we’ve drifted towards a display of femininity being a bad thing all of a sudden. All characters that had breasts in multiple franchises have had them downsized and then plated in armor.

And there’s nothing wrong with characters like that, but I feel like there shouldn’t be anything wrong with characters that have a very feminine physique.

11 Likes

I want to wear the most revealing armor I can just because I can. I can’t wear it IRL so why not wear it on my fantasy character shrug

10 Likes

you seem like you would be in favor of censorship, considering you don’t appear to be very open to people thinking differently than you.

this is blizzard’s game, they can change what they want. I would think you trying to stop what they want to change is a form of censorship all on its own.

1 Like

Good for you,stay strong woman

1 Like

This is why my respect for FFXIV has grown more then wow’s dev team ever now. They allow BOTH genders to wear very little clothing if you so choose - dudes wearing speedos, females wearing bikinis, cleavage in lots of armor, OR you can choose to be fully dressed. I’ve even seen a dude wearing a dress once. Or you can go pantless too on top of removing all other armor!(the base underwear isnt sexy tho).

They also continue to have sexual achievements and references of all kind which is very funny. Just the starting race armor for Viera proves how awesome they are compared to this “new world” in mmos where cleavage and females being depicted sexy is wrong.

And funny enough, there’s minimal armor for guys to be skimpy in wow too. They seem to think all guys want on wow is fancy covering clothing to look like real men, never male strippers lmao.

4 Likes

blizz refuses to do anything about their needless objectification of the female body, so instead they remove all temptation from their game at the cost of girls that identify as pretty.

wow discriminates against girls that care about their appearance, you are just objects to them, they believe you only have value outside the bedroom if you actively try to be ugly.

3 Likes

I don’t think you’ve been in a Borders™ bookstore in at least ten years. Because they went bankrupt as a company and closed all their locations in 2011.

1 Like

Lol sorry, I meant Barnes and noble! Good catch.

2 Likes

Oh, Blizzard, you’re so extra…

As another female player, OP doesn’t get to speak for you but that also means you don’t speak for me.

For me personally sometimes I like a skimpy transmog sometimes I like something that covers up more. In real life I’m not confident enough to wear anything like what I sometimes put my characters in. I actually do find the varying amount of “skin coverage” for my character and NPC outfit designs to be empowering, and you don’t get to tell me it isn’t.

11 Likes

i never bend the knee

1 Like