As a female player....oof

Please…Please, stop censoring the game, I am on my knees, There’s a difference between removing offensive content and just…going overboard. We get that you want to respect women but changing the paintings, Jaina’s card art, etc is doing the absolute most. Change what was called offensive, not what’s been ignored for years, if no one said anything it’s because it’s not offensive(or people just don’t care), like…is it really that hard to just change what the community agrees on and not just slapping a towel over the nearest woman’s chest to cover her up? God forbid a woman shows cleavage, The women in WoW are liked and respected because they’re sexy and powerful and intelligent, there is nothing wrong with having conveniently attractive female characters or content, as long as they have another attribute to compliment it. At this point, the censoring is becoming a bit counterproductive. Anyway, Rogues need more dresses and bring back the hot pants. I feel like devs are ignoring the female players every time they censor something since, once again, we actually don’t find everything offensive, we (men and women) play WoW because it’s a fantasy game, I want to wear the shortest pants and the most revealing top while stabbing Deathwing.

715 Likes

Don’t you know?
Everything’s offensive to someone somewhere, eventually.

134 Likes

It seems to be that “respecting women” should also include: respecting the fact that some women really, REALLY love showing off their bodies and are proud of it. They just don’t want to be INSULTED because they are proud of it.

You know why sexy, slutty costumes are so popular at Halloween? Because women can finally enjoy themselves without being insulted. “OOOhh… just having a bit of fun for the holiday.” If you don’t think they would be rocking that outfit errry day of the year but for society giving them crap about it, you’re talking to the wrong women.

187 Likes

THIS^ Don’t censor the game, Give us OPTIONS.

91 Likes

Nice try FBI.

18 Likes

I want skimpy mogs to show my tatoos and war paint. What’s the point of having them if they are covered and can’t see them. Skimpy mogs are also part of the barbaric fantasy.

123 Likes

Yeah, you see Megan Fox’s last dress she wore at MTV VMA?

7 Likes

Seems like they’re doing that. More character customizations, less pointless naked women paintings in zones no one cares about.

7 Likes

yeah it was a surprisingly…not nice looking dress, surprised considering she usually knows what looks nice, Met Gala dress was better. Wish I had her confidence though because I could never.

4 Likes

I respect this!

3 Likes

This stuff they are changing is low hanging fruit that no one asked for, if they want to fix their problems some pictures and clothes is not it. They need to look within their own work environment and fix the problems there.

58 Likes

I just thought it was funny the robed woman painting was in SI:7.

gestures to Shaw

Cuz of him

13 Likes

this post makes too much sense. problematic…

2 Likes

As a female player, you dont get to speak for me.

I remember being a “cool girl” and thought supporting male gaze fanservice made me better than other women. I didnt want to be a prude, or a nag, or a sjw that ruined videogames (for men). Then I grew a backbone.

You know what’s not empowering? Wearing a low cut top that shows lots of cleavage. You know what is empowering? Actually owning and running a multi-billion dollar company. I get it. These changes are superficial when there’s an actual criminal environment at Blizz. But bringing back Garrosh calling Sylvanas the B-word, and Jaina’s cleavage does nothing for anyone - except make the male gazers happy.

As far as the game goes, you know what’s not empowering? Tyrande’s sexy new makeover. You know what would actually be empowering? Tyrande using that Night Warrior powerup to actually get revenge AND get back her territories back from the Horde, so that what’s left of the Night Elves can start over with extra protection this time. For all these “Sexy and powerful” female characters, most of them are perpetual victims underneath.

50 Likes

You don’t get to choose what other women find empowering lol.

86 Likes

:point_up: that.

You started out good with the first line, then the rest all went downhill when you started speaking for other women.

68 Likes

By all means, talk about how being on your knees is powerful. Trust me, you’re not going against the grain here lol.

9 Likes

I have no idea what this is referring to but okay.

6 Likes

Personally, I always thought Tyrande and Jaina were pretty badass.

23 Likes

PERPETUAL. VICTIMS!

7 Likes