As a Crafter, I deserve higher commissions

I mean I paid for my Evoker’s knowledge points with 1 silver.

And then I provided all of the mats.

You deserve nothing. NEXT!

3 Likes

Crafting certainly won’t die - unless - buyers are forced to pay a minimum commission price, like, say, 50k, which is beyond highway robbery. Then crafting will die.

3 Likes

I would if I could.
It’s nog I’m not the sucker providing the mats. That’s how it worked. You paid a lot if you didn’t provide mats, or you tipped substantially less if you provided most/all of them.

I’ll pay people so I can craft them stuff. 50k per piece better be max rank.

2k? That’s way more than I’d offer. Stop being greedy.

LOL, that is the opposite of fair. You are supplying nothing to the transaction except your skillset. Someone else can supply that. You are competing with other crafters for that order. You don’t set the price when you aren’t supplying the materials.

The people who can’t find crafters are asking for items that only 1-2 people per server know because they exploited a bug and Blizzard didn’t punish them for it. That’s it. That’s the entire reason people can’t find a crafter. They’re asking for items that most crafters can’t craft because they didn’t do the Artisan’s Reputation Exploit. (Or they’re from super high renown with the 4 factions and your server just hasn’t had people grind that rep via treasures)

The opposite issue is happening - people can’t find orders to fulfill because they get filled so fast.

And for those who think I’m exaggerating - here’s the Engineering (a profession that makes a ton of other profession items, gear for other engineers that dont want to level engineering, etc.) Work Orders on Proudmoore, the 3rd or 5th most populated realm:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/609212795522777089/1049979547732414484/image.png

The recipe for this is from Renown 19 with Valdrakken. There’s no one on my realm to my knowledge, that’s an engineer that has this yet. (There’s not even one on the AH, for reference)

And yes, Engineering gets work orders for Toys, the Soul Extractor, and Profession Tools quite a bit, before someone says Engineering doesn’t get work orders lol.

2 Likes

He doesn’t believe in what he’s saying, he’s just posting to get a rise out of people.

3 Likes

Before the unified auction houses, I used to make the PvP sets and post them cheap figuring profit came from better geared allies. It’s not like we have to spam trade with links to our professions at different times hoping someone would buy something. You’d need to meet them somewhere, I usually went with the anvil at the entrance to Org. Then they were usually short on something. I’d either find it in a bank or they’d have to buy from the AH. Then tips weren’t what they are now, I might get 100g for all my efforts and spent ports.

What a great name tbh. Raistlin and Caramon were the best parts of the Dragonlance series.

1 Like

Raist was my 1st character.

1 Like

I read the first sentence and was absolutely baffled… Then I saw it’s a Garmuck thread.
Wow forums are riddled with trolls man.

4 Likes

when people provide all the mats you aren’t going to get 1 million - there are plenty out of that think 500g for pushing a button is enough.

It’s just trolling. Look at the poster’s history.

2 Likes

I never see any public orders I can craft on my server lol…

I gotta do the crafting order quests with my alts. Good thing I can avoid interacting with people with my alts. Until I start seeing some on the public crafting orders.

As the crafter you need us more than we need YOU.

Blizzard failed this expansion yet again by not regulating the market so people don’t undercut commissions

You can hand in Dragon Isles Artifact for rep. I think like 30 rep each. You can farm that while mining and having a lot of shovels in your inventory.

Also bunch of quests give that rep, it seems to be the easiest to grind out; out of all of them.

At lvl 20 your alts get like 3 times the rep so it seems like people who hardgrind that to 20 are in a good place for alts.

You can sell some stuff on the auction house. Unless they made crafted pvp gear bind on pickup?

Alchemy hasn’t had a single order and JC has the same ones for days. I want to like this system but it’s meh. Maybe they should link it with the AH UI.

Bet, crafting tip is crafting tip. And 99% of the order got mats provided so I ain’t really complaining.

1 Like

BoP.

And people are robbing crafters of a decent payout by under tipping when it should be 20-30k a craft or more.