As a Crafter, I deserve higher commissions

Ok Bud.

Nobody cares about you or your expectations; nobody is forcing anyone to accept the work orders at the listed prices. The word exploit does not mean what you believe it does.

2 Likes

at this point in the expac, thats EXACTLY what people are doing. Everyone can make everything at the same IL

1 Like

You’re right. You deserve $20 for pressing buttons in a video game. My mistake, friend.

3 Likes

… Why are you trying to equate gold in game to real money? This isn’t a job. We’re playing a video game, not trying to make a living wage. xD

2 Likes

You’d be surprised at how many people actually convince themselves they’re earning/capable of earning a living playing this game.

2 Likes

But then you would need a table for one in the whini-teria, if the players crafted their own stuff for free. lol

as an engineer, I’ve never even heard of work orders. What are those? Can I eat them? Do they malfunction and kill me occasionally? I would like to experience this gameplay!

1 Like

the only ting i see is the high end renown ones
and i feel the pain

“Oh no I cannot capatalise on the new crafting, better make a level 10 alt to complain on the forums”.

What happened, did you not make enough from SL?

1 Like

It’s a Garmuck thread guys. Maybe those of you not playing Classic haven’t learned by now…just ignore it and it will go away. It looks like his forum vacation ended and he is back with some new material.

5 Likes

Thanks for the info. Putting him on ignore then.

2 Likes

Ya this guy was posting NONSTOP on the classic forums. Too bad he moved here after about a month of not posting for whatever reason…

5 Likes

Op, do what you want but you better provide.

Its a player driven market, blizz aint doing anything. You dont like the fact people charge less for the same product thats on you.

If the crafting is making me 2k profit I’m doing it. Maybe you should just put your stuff on the AH.

oh its you again. i wonder why people ignore you? can’t be that your a toxic player.

3 Likes

As a crafter in the real world who is also married to an artist in the real world, no. You get what people are willing to pay for your crafts, no more. Blizzard isn’t going to noodle around in what is intended to be a player space, anymore than they noodle around in the AH to force prices there. You’re the one who thinks they’re putting up a product worth more than it is, even though it’s literally the exact same as every other product.

1 Like

The real money is in gathering mats. You chose the path you’re on.

1 Like

It always happens. It’s the tried and true of all mmo markets.

200k today on writhebark alone.

As a crafter, please do not speak on my behalf, troll.

If someone was charging 50k for something that doesn’t even cost near that amount to make, than it will be avoided.

Then you wonder why you have no friends.

This sounds similar to your other troll post

5 Likes