As a Crafter, I deserve higher commissions

Then why even advertise a revamp to crafting? What benefit do I have as a crafter if all my work gets undercut?

It’s no different than the AH.

Ok so then pay me higher for BoP gear bro.

Arguably this is the best crafting system we have ever had. I can shore up bad luck up to 418 with perfect stats and buffs to those items. Never in wow’s history have we had this much control over our gear.

We worked hard to gather our mats and you didn’t.

Depends on the mats. If I put in an order with all of the mats at max quality, that I farmed for, why would I give you 50k lol? For you to click a button and spend a few seconds crafting? 2k is a tip for making it; not a payment for “work” when I got everything myself.

1 Like

there’s simply no way this is gunna happen. This is an early game problem IMO. You’re trying to sell gear to people at insane prices before the raids even come out. What can you make thats better than normal/heroic raid gear? atm probably not much, also why would someone spend all that money when literally anything that drops is an upgrade. Imagine you spent the 50k you asked for and day 1 of the raid you had that same slot drop, you’d be mad. The crafting order system is gunna be great for filling in missing pieces that just wont drop for you. Be patient

Why? Someone will make it for me cheaper than you.

By clicking a button when mats are fed to you.

2 Likes

Your mats cost less than the mats it took me to get to this crafting level.

It’s only good for the buyer, it sucks being the crafter since there’s no profits.

I mean i’m already seeing the trend of people paying low amounts for ever higher rank pieces, I doubt it would get better than this.

I was told that the new crafting system and work order gave crafters the power, instead we got a scuffed AH model where people to no one’s surprise are abusing and exploiting cheap commission fees so it’s not even worth it to pursue higher crafting as there’s no guarantee you won’t get undercut down the road.

so the op want a repeat from the legos shadowlands had

1 Like

That’s exactly why the crafting revamp is a lie, people like you will exploit cheap labor making the whole thing useless. It’s basically a scuffed AH.

Blizzard needs to regulate it so you’re forced to pay more.

Nah, it’s BoP meaning you need to pay more.

In B4 Blizzard sets the Static Rate he’s talking about at 2k per.

I’d laugh so freaking hard.

4 Likes

That’s fine, as long as higher rank pieces are static at like 50k+.

Rn high rank stuff is also going for 2k so there’s no use in pursuing crafting for rare recipes as people will undercut that too.

If there’s no profit, stop doing it. Those who remain, eventually, reach equilibrium, then profit.

There is nothing special about being a crafter. Everyone is every bit as capable of doing what you are doing. The ones that make profit out of it are the ones that stick around, and find niches where other people either don’t realise, or can’t be bothered putting in the grind.

2 Likes

How much work goes into clicking a few buttons for a work order? The mats are already provided for you.

1 Like

I wouldn’t try to argue with a guy who thinks any place he steps foot in he runs

4 Likes

So wtf is the point of a crafting revamp or a work order, this xpac is getting more and more trash as I play it.

Ok then craft it yourself.

No, I will just find a crafter who is cheaper and will be happy to take my money.

And there will be many, my point exactly. You exploit cheap labor and ruin the entire point of it.

Another L for Blizzard for not regulating commissions.

If you think it’s such trash because you can’t throw your toys out of the pram and get what you want, then just quit!

Leave the FUN for the rest of us and kick rocks.

1 Like

If you fill 5 orders a day, which is no cost to you, @2k gold a piece, 10k gold a day for seconds of work, 70k gold a week, 280k a month if you’re consistent. For nothing more than walking over to the bench, checking orders, hitting the button a few times, and moving on with your day.

4 Likes