As a Crafter, I deserve higher commissions

Proof is in the pudding is the old saying. If you can’t get the gold then your assertion is wrong. People are not willing to pay you what you THINK you are worth. Meaning you are not worth that.

11 Likes

You could just not accept any orders that’s tip doesn’t meet your expectations

… & probably make no gold at all

4 Likes

50k is fair if it’s your mats. If the buyer supplies all the mats (which the have to for crafting orders), that’s a rip off.

4 Likes

I mean I guess, but without strict regulations from Blizzard people will just continue to undermine it.

That’s because there’s zero regulation. They touted this whole revamp and work order system but it’s just as scuffed as the AH.

Hence why Crafting will die and the revamp didn’t work.

Blizzard should force buyers to pay a minimum commission price.

Not really? We worked hard to get crafting up, you didn’t.

That old entrepreneur problem. Just because you have the means to produce something does not mean you set the price. If no one pays that price, your service is now worthless.

4 Likes

That’s like double what tanks get as a incentive to spend time tanking low lvl content lol

Welcome to a free capitalism market where supply and demand control prices.

Exactly. Just because someone wants to charge X, does not mean the market will pay that.

3 Likes

Why would you bother doing that? Get on an alt and place them to yourself.

2 Likes

Considering I’ve seen A LOT of people offering to craft things for FREE with their mats (minus the spark) just to level up their professions right now, this doesn’t surprise me.
The market is fluctuating right now and next week things could be 1/5 the cost, so people are skeptical.

& someone should force you to shut up! :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

So why even have work orders, do away with it and just keep the AH. Clearly they baited and switched crafters, we get nothing because there will always be someone undercutting massively.

They should be forced to pay crafters whatever we want.

I think you messed your quote up. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I fixed it

1 Like

No they don’t. If you don’t want to do the commission, don’t.

1 Like

Yes they do, right now there’s zero reason to be a crafter.

Are you even tall enough to see over the work bench anyways?

1 Like

bah, just unionize the crafters…

Not only am I tall enough i’m also smart enough to see that crafting is useless, Blizzard lied yet again.

I just…

Heck no you can’t force people to pay what you want.

Mostly this is yet another of your billion threads spam. grar.

5 Likes

You can’t buy BoP gear on the AH bro