As a Crafter, I deserve higher commissions

Okay, now do the math for peolle who dont buy gold? Your basing this around peopel buying the token, which i would never spend my actual money for gold.

Also there is this thing in called supply and demand, seems like plenty of people have no issue.

But it is you, the guy who gets his posts hidden on classic over and over and claims to be right aboht everything

You will take your 2k commission and you will like it

I’d like conditional commissions.

If you rank up this work order, I pay you better per rank.

I’ll craft anything for cost of materials or free of charge if materials are provided. I incur the cost of my leveling and I shouldn’t charge people for that. I chose to craft, so that is the cost of doing business.

That last statement is something that is forgotten a lot by business as they pass the charge down the line to the customer and never do additional work after that but continue to expect more and more profit.

2 Likes

While true, there is a bit of feeling like to recoup costs, they need to charge more. I have seen a lot of requests for the Khazgorite fisherfriendon the orders, yet that is a rare find and people seem to think that means they can charge hundreds of thousands of gold for it.

I expect it to be pricy, but I can’t help but feel the commission for things from BoE plans needs to be at least 20% of the AH cost for the plans.

Bottom line: if you want it made, yet are the kind to put the plans up for exuberant prices, wither make the commission a decent chunk of what you would put it up for or, if you have it up, make it so the crafter at least breaks even due to having to shell out his own gold to full your order.

Called a free market. Google it dummy.

1 Like

Supply and demand, Market sets the price. If you want to negotiate up from customer price, feel free. But don’t think you’re the only crafter in town, or something. 2000g in the hand is worth more than 0-1million gold in a bush.

A PvP piece? The green crafted PvP items are selling 70g each on my realm

1 Like

Sometime you have to low ball it otherwise it sits on ah and expires having to relist over and over and over i have stuff that sits there for weeks if i dont cut average price by 25 to 40 percent of what others sell it at

That’s right, and your looking at the fellow who will do it.

Anything I can get you my fine Orcish colleague?

The buyer is supplying all the materials. You’re literally doing nothing other than clicking combine, right? Why would you deserve 50,000 gold?

I had an Alchemist stone made and offered a 1,000 commission. Every other open Alchemist stone order had 250-500 commissions, so I thought I was being generous.

You’re out of your mind if you think you deserve the equivalent of $5 real life money for clicking a combine button.

2 Likes

Im tipping 10g and getting my items made. Suck my thumb.

1 Like

You are right, really what should happen here is you stop crafting.

I mean if you pay under $3,000 to go to the doctor why become a doctor. I think the government should force people to pay $3,000 for a routine check-up otherwise no one will be a doctor. Your troll logic applied elsewhere.

So now it’s whining AND entitlement. Everyone gets the same, go make your own game.

Some people just don’t have the gold to buy it. They are not under cuttering anyone.

There’s no way I am paying ridiculous amounts of gold just so you can buy a token rofl. 1500-2k max if I really want the piece. If it’s more than that I go to someone cheaper. See how free market works? :rofl:

As a fellow crafter I am going to scoop up all the crafting orders, profit by volume.

Keep holding out for that whale customer. Also keep in mind you’re competing with M+ and raid for gearing come Tuesday and crafted armor can’t be ran through the creation catalyst.

If you’re looking to make money you should have ground out the rep for the stuff before your competitors. First Person on market for the new bags is gonna make a killing.

Lol! The entitlement in this post; Who is this guy? Smh, incredible…

Lmao no. There is no real way you think forcing prices is how a economy works. Its cheap because its stupid to pay that much for a piece of gear that will be outdated in 2 weeks. They finally did something that lets people who dont have ridiculous amounts of gold actually get gear and youre complaining? The problem is people have ruined the economy through years of bot farming, gold sellers. That artificially inflated the amount of gold on servers so much so that only the richest players can benefit. Its a video game, not real life capitalism. We dont need an all powerful 1% in wow as well

1 Like

$20 for 179k gold and your crying??? Classic wow it’s like 30$ for 5k gold if your lucky yet alone 179,000 gold. You need to realize too not every play buys gold to get stuff made. Some still grind and earn it. Now I don’t the pay out for quest in retail.