As a Crafter, I deserve higher commissions

PSssssst.

If you don’t like it, then don’t do it.

/grabs chili
This is why I’m wearing sunglasses

1 Like

Blast! Foiled again!..

You win this time Hawkens! This isn’t over… I’ll get you next time…

(Is blown away by a gentle breeze.)
:wind_face:

Next…Tiiiime…

1 Like

Get into Tmog market. Lots of crafted Tmog sells over 100k, much better margins. But obviously sells a lot slower, so volume is the key for consistent sales.

I like the crafting system, especially gathering but the token really throws the incentive out the window. I can spend 20 minutes worth of work and have 180k gold or I can spend 10 hours farming herbs/ore and get close to 100k gold. The token kinda ruins the fun.

Ps. I leveled a character 60-70 purely by gathering and made 150k after the 14 or so hours.

Where did I mention a scenario such as you mention?

Take a more expansive view. Have you ever wasted time haggling with, and trying to reason with someone who wants a flask (or any crafted item) an an unimaginably low price? Conversely, have you ever asked a crafter to negotiate on an item? Nobody is forcing anybody to do anything.

Craft an item, or don’t. It’s give and take.

Personally, I craft for friends, guildies, or someone who just has plain common sense. I abhor the people that devalue someone else’s time and effort, or conversely, people that hyperinflate their prices. But again, that’s just me.

Hmmm the person making the order supplies thw items you click a button you dont even have to use your mats :joy: idk what you smoked but pass it this way homie

1 Like

Wish it wasn’t against the tos to give out a players name. I’d love to put his main on ignore so I never have to run the risk of meeting him in group content.

2 Likes

The commission is actually a big question mark for me. What do I price it at? It doesn’t make any sense to even have a commission other than a reason for somebody to check and see what orders are being requested. Honestly, the order should be in an auction house style. Where you see how much other people are giving and that’s the order the order gets listed in.

I mean I just threw up 200 gold for the gloves I ordered the other day. I don’t know if that’s too much or too little.

Dear OP,
The market determines the price. So if you don’t want to do the job for what the market rate is, then don’t do it.

1 Like

WTF are you smoking? Imagine paying real money for items in a subscription MMO at all, MUCH LESS tipping a crafter. I really genuinely hope you’re trolling, for you own sake. If not, go touch grass.

Realistically, as long as mats are provided, you’re doing ALMOST NOTHING, and still making 2k. Thats incredibly good. 50k commissions. I swear some people.

I paid 5 gold commission for an engineering item that costs 22k. mats costed me 9k.

You are a clear noob, you cant figure out that you need to use to progress in your profession.

Cryy more - this guy is a M+ giga chad and is crying at the new game how it has killed M+.

No its greed. Same as when people put thing in the AH for stupid prices.

4 Likes

your choosing to do all of this. nobody is forcing you to grind out the rep quicker or to look for hidden stuff because you want to make more money. you have a self inflated worth because it isnt season 1. after Tuesday the value of those work orders will go down. also all i did was some basic mats since i did the 243 with my matrix so for my situation it is 100% u didnt do a thing just click a button. also i am 1 of those people who do it myself on my main but i cant do work orders for my alt or i would have. dont forget your not special there are plenty of other crafters who are posting in trade free with your mats no tip needed so your already losing out to people who dont demand gold. your not special.

oh i just want to add i did check if any workorders were up for anything simmilar to see how much but since there was nothing to base it on there was no 10% so lets say my product was 10k and 1k would be 10% so i tipped fine

The OP demanding 50k a piece when the mats are provided for them. Rofl. Some people just don’t grasp economics at all.

1 Like

Are they not supplying all the mats already? The commission is simply a built in tip system. It’s basically LFG for crafting. Never in my life have I tipped someone 50k for something I supplied the mats for.

3 Likes

You’ve seen commissions? Also they’re providing the materials not you like all you’re doing is clicking a couple buttons.

Ahh yes, the level 10 shaman complaining about content hes not even doing, in a game hes probably not even subbed to. Over 3k posts too! Its obvious this dude is a no lifer that just complains in forums all day. Heres your attention that you crave so much so now you can piss off :slight_smile:

You’re a really funny guy.

I have yet to meet a crafter who did not fulfill my order for 69 gold and a funny message.

1 Like

Ahh yes. The free market. Your entitled to whatever you feel like. But what you get, the market decides that.