As a Crafter, I deserve higher commissions

Where are you guys even seeing the complete 5 work orders quest do enchanters not get it?

Yesterday I learned about recrafting orders

Its very hard to find someone with the right spec & skill to do a 5 star on an epic item

Tip them 10, 25, 50k? Maybe.

But if you want more than 1-5k to do easy stuff that any shmuck could do you can forget it

I don’t know how you came away with that, after reading what I wrote.

There needs to be profit on the crafter’s side, with a value proposition for both parties. Equity, as in a fair price; agreed to by both parties.

nah.

/10char

No buyers mean no gold. You 100% need buyers and they arent going to want buy something super expensive if they can get it cheaper. Its a free market so deal with it

3 Likes

odd thing happened today - my alt made a order with my tailor. This morning I put 1g commission and this afternoon the game filled in 300g commission for the same item…(5 orders)

Pricing based on token value is exactly why WoW is P2W. You’re part of the problem, not the solution.

2 Likes

isnt that how it works atm

Roflmao, you want to unionize wow? Yea, no. I’ll gladly undercut by 90% and take all your business and make profits by sales volume while you sit there twiddling your thumbs earning nothing. Making a net 5% profit, post AH cut, off volumes of 5-10M is still a nice quick 250-500k profit for minimal work, instead of maybe trying to get a few sales worth 50%+ profit and hope no one undercuts (unrealistic model).

Sincerely, undercutting goblin

3 Likes

Because in a month, that piece of armor isn’t going to be close to that much on the AH. Heck, the materials are going to start coming down soon in price.

I’d ignore you too if you texted me demanding more than what the crafting order thingie was saying.

You’re way past his thought process. He will never truly get anything. He’s literally just a forum troll.

2 Likes

I have no problem filling orders for the 50-100g people are paying. They provide the mats, I click a button. It’s the exact same as “will craft for tips” that we all used to do.

My problem is, nobody is putting in orders on my server.

1 Like

Form a union.

1 Like

No… Welcome to capitalism…

1 Like

2k for clicking a button? Sign me up.

Lmao, you do realize you don’t offer anything special. There are hundreds more who craft the same things as you. I think you need a lesson in economics. Even 2k gold for crafting is alot, as more people get into crafting, I will guarantee that will drop. Just imagine taking your pc to someone and they charge you half the costs of materials as labor cost to make something. Sounds crazy right? You know what’s even crazier? someone demanding more money for labor when they have to click one key to craft.

Side note, If you have a special recipe almost noone has, you have a better shot at controlling the market.

1 Like

You deserve nothing

1 Like

Holy buck this right here…I had to learn to send MYSELF an order so people would stop taking my orders with NO MATERIALS supply all the materials and complete it… Ugh it took me a while to figure out out so I can do my weekly lol

I’m glad I stick to gathering.

No, you don’t deserve anything. That’s your entitlement talking. The market determines prices, not you. You have just greatly overvalued your services.

1 Like