As a Crafter, I deserve higher commissions

what is the balance that you seek? crafters work for free?

My brother in the Light, this ain’t XIV. Crafted items in WoW get outclassed hard by raid/m+/conquest gear almost immediately and don’t require anything but some time to level profession knowledge. If you want money, sell consumes or enchants.

I mean I get it, but at the same time if someone is supplying all of the materials, not just the basic ones, then the commission is not going to be that high. If I was supplying the extras and the bits and pieces then sure I’d ask a bit more.

you’re the type of person who says “tips are welcomed” if you’re playing a mage and when someone only tips you 1g you get mad and start complaining… if the players are using their mats, then you have no room to complain at all… now zip it and take your QUICK AND FREE gold…

How many cry baby posts do you plan to make today?

Well, if nothing else, Garmuck definitely knows how to create engagement in this community.

1 Like

The true way to make money off of crafting orders is to stack Resourcefulness. They supply mats, you get proc, now you have some extra mats as well as the commission.

Skill points are skill points. I dont care how much your paying me for free skill points. I just got the blue fishing rod and have made a few for 500g and some for 1200g and Im fine with that. If you dont like it go swap to gathering professions and let the rest of us have fun making stuff knowing players will see our names on the items.

1 Like

cool, where did you get the blue fishing rod and what profession makes it?
Can someone put a craft order in for one?

Agreed, I’m honestly impressed. I know it’s a troll, but I’m still having to resist the urge to explain why the whole idea is ridiculous. Sincere kudos to the skill there.

You got to do alot of Fishing. You get coins from Fishing and once you have enough to get a Gold coin you can turn it in for a chance at the design from the Great Swog. As to the orders Im on the Elune group so if you toss one up as a request Ill gladly make one. Ive been filling any orders than come in for the Fishing Rods so people can get the bonus. Rahne - Elune is my character and shes an Engineer.

Somedays I just come to these forums hoping to find a topic by Garmuck and this one did in fact deliver. I disagree with some of his points, but he has a certain charisma that just keeps bringing me back.

Lol ignored content

Great episode :joy:

Learn how to cross stich better and then we can talk.

Sounds like a free market to me

It’s almost like real life - you’re going to go to the guy that is the cheapest but still gets the job done… you’re literally getting free gold I don’t know why you’re crying

lol 20K for hitting a button? get the eff outa here.

as a crafter myself I would feel bad for charging someone 20k.

oh and blizzard putting in a price cap would do nothing more then kill the market.

I am laughing a bit how people thought crafting was going to be “good” again.

Commissions give quest completion and skillups. There’s little reason for a commission at all.