As a Crafter, I deserve higher commissions

I make my own things, thank you very much.

And i do crafting orders for any price because it costs me literally nothing. :exploding_head:

7 Likes

I wouldn’t say “fun”, it’s just pointless if a comission is for something that does not give a skill-up, like imagine going to an artist with a canvas and some paints and telling them, “yo, can ya paint this thing? here’s one dollar”

Edit: then again people request commissions for free irl so it’s not far off from the real experience I guess

False equivalency.

“imagine going to a digital artist and asking for them to print a copy of a public domain image for you.” Would be more fitting of an equivalency.

1 Like

idk, using my limited commissions to get 95 copper per cast is not worth it but that’s just my opinion

So you’re crying about not being gifted enough for literally what comes out to be very little work?

And by doing this you further devalue our craft, how can we charge 20k if people like you do it for free essentially.

We need regulation.

A minimum commission amount has to be set.

Then you make your own crafts, if you want crafts you have to pay a price we think we deserve.

If I want to undercut something I’m going to do it. Show me the rule that says I can’t. Now stop acting like an entitled child and just enjoy the game.

2 Likes

I thought my 5k was generous (especially after I provided ALL materials).

3 Likes

I think even 2k is fine tbh, now one silver or 10 to 50g is just sad…

Now you guys are getting it. In another one of his threads he said he didn’t need gold bc he’s a super leet mythic+ player (which was debunked) and in yet another he said crafting was a waste of time for a hardcore player like himself. He’s nothing more than a low effort troll.

1 Like

You are a very entitled person. All of your threads lead me to believe so. I wonder if you’ve ever worked a hard day in your life.

4 Likes

when I get asked for things like enchants or crafting, if the person supplies the materials I almost never accept a tip.
I do it for the pleasure of helping someone else.

the only time I’ll accept money is if one of the crafting items is something only I can have (BoP).

it could be worse, your ability to level up could be tied to a process that can back fire and stop you from being able to progress for 4 hours. Only to then backfire again and put you on another 4 hour pause…

1 Like

2k is too low imo. I dunno, I just really appreciate people crafting my stuff. MOST I will go is 10k.

I wouldn’t pay that in the AH, why would I tip you that much using my mats?

2 Likes

he sure didnt last long with me before he made the list, lol.

Seems like a bit of gold if hes not having to do any real work,

1 Like

no.

i offer a smile :slight_smile:

Oh I needed this laugh this morning. OP going off like it’s actual work. :rofl::rofl::rofl:.

Wish I was on the same server. I’d drastically undercut just because. :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

This is insane.
Also, not going to happen.

2 Likes

If I wasn’t required to provide all the mats then sure, that would be fair, but considering we need to provide everything ourselves there’s really no reason for any craft to be more than 1-2k.