As a Community, we do not want RDF

Exactly that. It’s ok to say “I prefer a more modern approach to grouping”. We’ll respect that, you have a right to your own preferences.

2 Likes

Imagine having THIS much hate for the Devs, the Classic Devs have done NOTHING wrong.

If you’re this toxic then you clearly aren’t fit for Classic.

FACT: " Dungeon Finder is the “Looking for Dungeon” (LFD) system [Blizzard] introduced in [patch 3.3.0]"

LOGIC: Dungeon finder was an addition to retail wotlk

FACT: Current LFG tool was added in patch Patch 6.0.2, Warlords of Draenor.

LOGIC: You’re simping for a literal retail tool.

???

It’s absolutely fascinating to see people hating this company and its dev so much, yet giving them 15$ a month. I would never give my 15$ a month of my money to people I despise that much.

1 Like

That was RETAIL this is CLASSIC they are two SEPARATE games.

1 Like

You just can’t understand what “Classic spirit” or “Classic feel” is.

It’s ok to prefer a more modern approach to grouping, you have the right to that preference.

1 Like

I agree, it’s ok to prefer a more modern approach to grouping. And there’s a game for that. It’s retail. You can go back to it, if that’s how you prefer it.

Alright I give up, this guy just can’t process this.

1 Like

So you’re saying YOU should go back to Retail right? Because a MAJORITY of the population is FINE with LFG.

I don’t have to, because WOTLKC maintained a more traditional, old-school and classic spirit type of grouping tool. Can’t wait to play it!

Since you obviously can’t process that, this will be my last comment to you. We’ve reached a dead end.

1 Like

Saying you’re the majority doesn’t make you the majority.

Talking in the third person is weird, but you do you.

Fact of the matter is you idiots have ruined the actual spirit of classic, which was to restore the original versions of the game. That’s what private servers have been for years, and you retail trolls have soiled it.

No, it’s transformed into a retail spirit style of grouping.

I somehow doubt that, but if you stick to your guns, thank you for saving me from your delusions.

You’ve been thoroughly defeated in debate so you’ve decided to go the nonsense route. Goodluck and good day sir.

2 Likes

Really? Because I’m using “FACTS and LOGIC” and you’ve got nothing more than your opinion on what “Classic” is. You’re happy with retail systems in classic. You’re a Retail Randy.

Having no RDF makes us the majority, despite ALL your pro-RDF polls and posts YOU lost.

Let me know when you come back to Reality.

1 Like

:troll: okay Retail Randy.

Thats crazy; I havent played retail thoroughly since Cata release after quitting in WOTLK post RDF. But go off make believe fantasy land man.

1 Like

Maybe your lack of arguments is why your side lost the debate, makes sense why the Devs sided with us.

Their is no proper Pro RDF argument other than to add it as a catch up mechanic in ICC like the original WOTLK. Theyve basically replaced the need for it with the H+ system which works far better as a catch up mechanic.

1 Like

I mean, I think they are allowed to have their preferences, as we are allowed ours. It’s all a matter of what we are looking for in an MMORPG. I guess we’re happy because Classic WoW is one of the very few MMORPGs that offer us a classic more traditional approach to MMORPGs.

1 Like

Yes, but that leads to my point. What is the pro RDF argument if we’re basing classic off of classic old school game design. Their literally isnt one as RDF only exists in modern MMORPGs.

2 Likes