As a Community, we do not want RDF

When I log in RDF is NOT in the game, seems like Fact to me :slight_smile:

Both systems are NOT as damaging as RDF.

It’s still a retail system.

Who cares, the feeling of it is a lot more classic than RDF.

Also, this is NOT the retail tool lol I’d enjoy the retail one a lot more tbh.

2 Likes

No; it doesnt. Until WOTLK, no system like it existed in the entirety of MMORPGs as its design philosophy is what bred the next 5-10 years of MMOs known as the great MMO drought. Now every MMORPG tries to be a themepark with a hot button that lets them do all content. This is modern dopamine rush game design and goes against everything Classic design was about. Ignoring this absolute truth disqualifies you from debating this subject.

1 Like

You would know about retail systems trying to push your RDF and LFR into OUR Community.

1 Like

People who actually want a “classic” experience. If you don’t like it, you can go back to vanilla, or even retail, where the system is used for mythic +.

Ah, the beautiful irony of telling anti-RDF to go back to retail.

The level 10 retail troll said.

Or you can stop crying and unsub now because RDF is NOT coming back.

Weird how you dislike one retail feature but are okay with another.

1 Like

We don’t lol! We’re getting WOTLK without RDF and with a tool that offer a lot more “Classic” feel. It’s going to be a blast, I can’t wait.

I agree; modern MMO gamers should let Classic players enjoy their RDF free Classic experience.

1 Like

Are you YOU part of the DEV TEAM?

At this point who knows with these brain dead takes of his. It seems to fit right in.

1 Like

Heroic+ is not a Retail feature it is Classic only, and RDF is a STRICTLY Retail feature. Even our LFG system is a different version from Retail.

No I am part of the MAJORITY, you simply refuse to listen to Facts and Logic.

No, you’re getting WOTLK with Retail systems that offer a retail feel. lol!

Sounds like you’re a modern gamer if you want retail systems instead of actual classic experience.

No you are PART of the MINORITY, you simply refuse to listen to FACTS and LOGIC.

This is such lazy bait lmao.

1 Like

RDF isn’t a classic experience. You continue to ignore the facts to push a narrative. ESO, FFXIV, SWTOR, and Retail all await you with open arms and the systems you so desire.

2 Likes

OP sounds like a blizz employee. I doubt he even plays this game

Hey man, if that makes you feel better, go for it and believe that. I have no problem with it, i’ll still have a blast.

1 Like

The biggest bait is replying to you pro-RDF trolls, it’s always the same thing with you trolls.

You want RDF today then LFR tomorrow and WoW Tokens the next day.

It is NOT happening, it is a SLIPPERY SLOPE.