As a Community, we do not want RDF

yea i think u missed this homie

2 Likes

“At least for the first few weeks” You missed the important part. Looks like it will be coming at some poitn.

1 Like

This is copium if i’ve ever seen it, you people look for the smallest words to twist. Your games and tricks won’t work here. RDF is NOT coming back.

Sure looks like it’s a statement that RDF is on the menu. And there was that poll that came out earlier. I’d stock up on mallox if I were you, you aren’t gonna like what’s gonna happen.

1 Like

Better start unsubbing now, it’s not on the menu and the polls will swing in favor of NO RDF just like they all have before.

hope it gets better bro. see u in heroic +

1 Like

Might want to look about 19 minutes into that video. They are gonna keep it out at the start to slow us down, but it looks like it is coming.

1 Like

Nah it’s not. But keep dreaming.

I’d start making phone calls to the “community”, tell them to up the outrage to be sure.

Then you dont want “Classic” wrath. RDF IS classic wotlk.

You also arent important enough to speak for the community so dont act like you are.

5 Likes

Sorry Brah. Maybe see you in queue in a few weeks. LOL. Good day.

You may want to actually watch the video you’re citing from in order to prevent looking foolish. He said the core value of Classic is to KEEP the social experience as strong as possible. The core value of Classic is NOT to get people to do as many dungeons as possible.

Then, he said there are OTHER REASONS for not doing it.

1 Like

I’ll check more of it out when I get home, but the line I quoted did come from a blizzard post, so not made up. Also I did read he did get pushed on it as well. Nice to see they are getting feedback that will make them think.

Right, so you admit you didn’t watch it.

But it is out of context, specifically leaving the context I gave you out.

You should watch the video instead of pretending that you know anything about it.

1 Like

Why would WE be in an outrage, we are fine with the way things are as there is no RDF.

RDF is NOT Classic WoW, it goes against the very nature of what WE are building over here. You can go back to Retail if you don’t like it.

So, as a melee DPS, does this help or hurt my chances of getting a group?

YOU are building a toxic cesspit that is viewed as the bottom of a shoe that has walked through sewage. The Devs never once polled anyone about RDF. They just decided, with their massive egos, that they would make the changes they wanted to make to Wrath Classic without ANY feedback from the majority of the community. We see you, troll.

1 Like

Nope didn’t watch it, skimmed the blizzard quote, which I quoted exactly. I believe I saw you post in the thread about it already. Go have a look and see. Also I didn’t claim to be an expert, just passing along the info I had from the other thread. Never misrepresented the info either. And it does say in the breaking news “at least for the first few weeks”.

As a DPS player myself with the current LFG tool I get into groups almost instantly.

This is FALSE. I and MANY others have received polls and surveys and people even made threads about it. YOU didn’t sign up for surveys or their mailing list on your battle net account settings, YOU chose not to be represented.

Again, take a look. From what I’m seeing they are leaving a good bit of room for it to come back. You might want to take up the torches and pitchforks and get peeps organized.