Arms Buffed

Will Broxikor stop trauma dumping on the forums now?

8 Likes

No, the beginning of this season has made it clear that the warrior playerbase whines the most.

8 Likes

Arms finally playable and already hunter mains whining :sob:

8 Likes

Some much needed arms and prot buffies. :dracthyr_love_animated:

1 Like

They just flat out refuse to balance mages, because the issue isn’t damage % but their actual toolkit (shifting power, displacement, blastwave, shimmer, alter time, blink refund talent ect).

Frost actually got buffs, minor though.

1 Like

How did feral get through another patch with damage buffs

4 Likes

like fr its MY time to trauma dump

1 Like

Shame on you, Lukey. You know I don’t care about class strength. I never reroll. lol.

4 Likes

On the real though, I’m very happy they put a heavy modifier on hunter passive defensive hero talents.

6 Likes

Did I miss it or were there really no feral nerfs?

edit:

There needs to be more than this.

5 Likes

Im so happy arms got some buffs! Played arms a long time, I am always happy to see it getting some love! The real question is how many of the fotm fury warriors will now actually take the time to learn arms? It isnt super complex, but it is more involved and requires a little more planning ahead than fury does. As for the arms mains out there still rockin the spec even through the hard times, now your really gonna be smashin! :smile:

Looks like demo getting some buffs too. My tank was already good, apparently we will be even more tanky now!

2 Likes

Bro wtf weren’t you a different class not too long ago wtf

Depends on what you want “nerfed” I like dmg being higher across the board, and tbh ferals survivability comes from being able to run away effectively. Maybe they can look into if Regrowth is healing too much since they are the only melee hybrid that isn’t giving up dmg to do so but I honestly haven’t looked and saw how effective it is.

2 Likes

Why is blizz so allergic to buffing rdruid? A 5% buff is not gonna bring it from worst healer by far to S tier lol

I doubt these buffs are enough to make arms anything but B tier.

2 Likes

Told you Jim!

1 Like

You mean race?

:joy:

Warriors whine the most, and our player base is the dumbest lol.

Shadow the winner of these notes. :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

1 Like

Glad to see arms buffed, and hunter passive tankiness needed the nerfs.

Still surprised feral escaping significant nerfs or changes.

3 Likes