Arfus is massively disrespectful towards your players and their time

Totally agree!

2 Likes

I don’t care if things are grindy or not. I’ve just watched the WoW playerbase for years and I know that once something is easy to get, people don’t care anymore. They won’t even go and get it, they just feel like they don’t “have to” anymore. Mage Tower being the perfect example, it was the only thing people could talk about and I kept saying, if they make it doable all the time, people will stop caring. And that’s exactly what happened. People who were screaming that they “wanted it” stopped screaming…but never actually got it.

2 Likes

why do you feel the need to own everything in this game for free. handouts are not fun and makes things feel pointless and less special. if you want it, farm it. make more toons. if you dont get it, dont worry its only pixels.

2 Likes

I’ll be fair and clear, when it comes to the CC I don’t know a lot about what they get up to. I follow Blue posts, but not who they interact with, if that makes sense.

I have no negative feelings towards the CC, they’re always positive and they usually try to help people, that alone is worth something I think.

1 Like

Investing a lot of time and effort = getting something for free
Makes sense.

4 Likes

i never understand why blizz wastes everyones time with stupid RNG holiday loot

2 Likes

Who said anything about “free”? Who said anything about “handouts”? The arrogance in your attitude is truly off-putting. People just want a goal with an end in sight (whether it be through holiday currency, gold, quest line, whatever) in a game they PAY FOR… not a “you may or may not ever get this” situation.

And since it’s only pixels, how about you forego all the things you want from now on? I mean, why do you feel the need to own that stuff???

8 Likes

I disagree, maybe up the chance slightly, but a fun pet/item that not everyone gets makes things more interesting.

what is this? J.G. Wentworth? it is a pet. that will be added to a collection and more likely than not forgotten within 30 seconds.

i do forego items. if i miss them i farm them the next time they are available. i make more alts to increase my chances if it is something i really want. but what i dont do is run to the forums bawling and whining that i didnt get a “RARE” item. you new age wow players. lol.

2 Likes

We will have to agree to disagree. There should be nothing in a game that people pay to play that does not have a path to ownership, however easy or difficult it may be. Everything should be obtainable somehow, not left to luck or chance.

4 Likes

The rng is what makes the item feel exclusive and good to have. Much like those who finally got Invincible, or another very rare item/mount/pet.

3 Likes

For you, perhaps. For me? No. I have personal reasons for wanting this pet in my collection and he would not be forgotten… ever.

that’s rich… if you only knew. I’ve played MMORPGs over 20 years.

No one is “bawling and whining”… they are presenting valid reasons as to why this should have been handled more equitably.

5 Likes

i collect everything this game has to offer to the best of my abilities. i currently have 1648 pets and still working on more. i made multiple accounts and over 200 characters that i use when i farm for items.

yet your attitude proves otherwise.

again, your attitude proves otherwise.

3 Likes

I got mine and the mount lmao people just need to accept the RNG.

3 Likes

When you have nothing else to say…

Have a good one. We’ll talk again when you grow up. :wink:

2 Likes

I’d back that idea 10000000%.

Even if they make it stupid like 0.5%

I can’t even count how many times I’ve killed Arthas. Enough to have Shadowmourne on 2 characters and many more kills on characters that can’t get it.

Still no mount.

Not even gonna mention karazhan…

2 Likes

Being able to gift a mount you already have but someone doesn’t would be a huge win for all mounts. I’m super down with this being a winterveil thing only too. Like, you can hold onto mounts you already have, but drop again for you, and being able to give them to someone would be way more amazing than just destroying them. I mean, hell, I have an experiment mount from ds sitting in my bank. I’ve had to destroy multiple mounts off ragnaros from firelands. It feels bad.

4 Likes

Its not over yet, once daily quests reset today, we all have one hour before the Hallow’s End event ends… (See calendar for details)

How many alts can you fit into one hour?

Yes, yes…give it all away so there’s no incentive to play.
Just put everything that everyone wants in the cash shop, trading post or vendor.
Use your cash for tenders and tokens, buy everything you want, then be done with it.

1 Like

How is a purchasable item “giving it away” LOL

Do you think you, the human playing a video game, are working for something?? Think arbitrarily wasting hours to pad blizzards revenue is “incentive”

I say again: the rat has fallen in love with the maze