Arfus is massively disrespectful towards your players and their time

I don’t know about you all but I couldn’t stand doing the event more than once a day. As a result I didn’t get anything except masks and wands. Not even a squashling this year.

Instead I went back to wod for this nifty mythic armor. I didn’t even need to deploy my fifth druid, got the set in a single afternoon.

1 Like

I would like to point out that alot of the changes we saw in DF were because of overwhelming hatred towards systems such as borrowed power.
Also, the Community Council has shown time and time again to be pretty useless. There’s quite a few folk on the CC who don’t have any inkling of what they’re talking about and instead just ask for what they think is good to be in the game which to me defeats the whole point of calling it a Community Council.

Blizzard still doesn’t actively communicate with the players except very randomly and even then. Granted, they do make announcements and share what their plans are but they’re not engaging with the community like they used to do.

Not to tout FFXIV or anything but Square-Enix and Yoshi-P in particular are very good examples of a group & dev respectively who will actively communicate with the playerbase about changes while also engaging with the community on a regular basis.
Aside from the WoW community’s attitude, there’s no reason for Blizzard not to follow FFXIV’s example. Though, with how the WoW community is generally speaking, I don’t really blame Blizzard for not talking.

5 Likes

Today’s runs is.

1. (Hardmode Success) 6 Candy,Broom, Mask
  2. (Normal) 6 Candy, Mask
  3. (Normal) 6 Candy, Mask.
  4. (Hardmode) 4 Candy, Broom, Mask
  5. (Failed Hardmode) 4 Candy, Mask
  6. (Hardmode success) 4 Candy, Mask
  7. (Normal Mode wiped tank and healer bailed during fight), 4 Candy, Mask.
  8. (Normal.) 5 Candy, Mask.

Well I guess it wraps it up for this year unless I get up early in the morning to slog through another 8. Which is now 77 or so attempts 85 if I squeeze another 8 in the morning. No Arfus as of yet.

1 Like

This is probably a good idea.

1 Like

I got Arfus on first attempt without knowing what Arfus is. I just do it for the broom so that I can instant mount.

1 Like

What on Earth? So you’re the one? Could you please knock it off? I’m so sick of the questing zones being pollutted with pet-battling “quests”.

1 Like

You can’t it ends at 11 am Tomorrow and will have not reset either…

1 Like

This is such a random move.

All it does is punish players who saved up on level 60-69 alts for when they hit 70??? Lmao.

3 Likes

200 runs now this year, no Arfus drop at all, having Bad Luck Protection would be a huge help for sure

3 Likes

This is what happens when you grow up in a participation trophy world.

Sad.

4 Likes

Imagine comparing a competition and RNG in a game… :rofl:

Sad.

5 Likes

I have to have every pet and I have to them now. If I don’t get this pet my world will literally end.

2 Likes

Imagine thinking you should get a participation trophy for either lol

2 Likes

You didn’t earn anything by mindlessly grinding. You brute forced an activity and got lucky. End of story. Nothing was “earned”. AOTC mounts, Gladiator mounts, Vicious Saddle PvP mounts are mount you earn. Hell, id even put reputation mounts in the earned category. You put in work, you get the reward that is available at the end. Running the Lich King weekly on 30 alt’s that one shot’s the boss 14 years after it was relevant content is not earning anything. A .01% drop you get after months of “mindless grinding” is luck. You got lucky, regardless how “satisfying” you think it is.

5 Likes

I ran 8 character through the event everyday. I got no puppa, no mounty, and no dragon riding mogger. I did get sads though. :sob:

4 Likes

Yes, he can… I’ve gotten up early and finished my few remaining before reset several times. He’ll have time depending on how early he wants to get up.

1 Like

If reset is at 11am est, and the event ends at 11am est, how can he do it?

1 Like

He can get up and finish the ones he didn’t get done today.
… when I read his comment, I read it as there were some he did not get done today. Perhaps I misinterpreted.

I’ve gotten up early and finished many times.

2 Likes

Wait I don’t get another try in the morning it doesn’t start fresh and end at 11? Ohh come on.

:rage: :rage: :rage: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

honestly I think its people like you who have helped facilitate the destruction of wow. you only care about things if they are super grindy and you get a sense of superiority from artificial scarcity to increase somethings “prestige”. then whine and kick your feet like Veruca Salt when everyone gets to have your super special ultra rare mega chocolatey fudge coated super item. which is why you think if something is common place, everyone is as utterly shallow as you are and wouldnt care about it or want it.

4 Likes