Are you working on getting the AH mount?

This is a game famous for its removed content and artificial scarcity.

Blizz has made a business of it off the sad sacks who think having things make them better than everyone else.

No. I am not working on it.

No…already have the money to buy it, but it’s 2+ years of gametime…won’t waste my gold for it

And yet, by doing this, Blizz has basically said “Buy enough WoW tokens and you can have one.” So, far as I’m concerned, any time I see someone on long boi they bought it with cash. Sorry people who worked their butt off in-game to earn the money. Blizz has made you look like you just put it on your credit card.

No, they didn’t. That’s what you’re saying. Like I said before, many of us are still very capable of earning gold without buying it. If the first thing you think about is buying gold instead of earning it then that’s a you thing. Learn to earn your own gold.

All you have to do is look at the forums today to find posts like this. This is why Blizz is removing the long boi, right here.

Ah, so you let GD form your opinion. Cool.

I’m trying to get it for the appearance alone, to be honest. I love the Brutosaurs and I’m sad this is the only mount of it. I’m not great at making gold, and I’m really bad at spending it. Which has sort of worked in my favor as I’ve saved up 3.3 million, but now I’m not sure how to get the other 2.7 million. I’m trying to run old raids but I doubt that’ll get me there, so I need to figure out what I’m going to do.

Edit: also, Blizzard should not remove it. I’m full on refusing to buy tokens here.

2 Likes

Blizzard knows what they want you to do. WoW tokens.

I like how you use me as an example

My choice does not reflect general discussion as a whole

I don’t even have enough on either server I roll around, but not for me. I think the dino looks absolutely gorgeous, and his idle animation is SUPERB, but I prefer stockpiling my couple of mill for tokens to pay my sub and maybe buy expansions with.

I’ve stuck to having an engineer on either server, and that character serves as a de facto bank toon of sorts. On Aerie Peak I made it my mage, so it’s extra easy to keep track of my buying and selling.

Ain’t buying any. I don’t mind $25 on a store mount here and there. But I will not fall for their tactic of increasing token sales because 8.3 won’t be out until next year and we might not get Shadowlands until 2021 (complete conjecture, I have no proof this is true. But even if the preorder says “By end of 2020”, let’s look at Warcraft III…).

I will not fall for Blizzard’s attempt to make me buy tokens. Full stop. So I need to figure out how to make gold in game. May be time to try AH flipping, never done it before.

1 Like

You don’t honestly think you’re the only person getting the mount by buying tokens, do you?

You quoted me so yes you use my post as an example to agitate others on this thread

A bit. I don’t see any reason to ignore what people have to say here just because it’s here. But mainly my opinion comes from Blizzard’s more recent trend of creating artificial scarcity to drive up player spending. And I also base my opinion on the fact that they’ve never removed a gold sink mount before now. There’s no way they’re removing it to give some sort of kudos to like 1% of players. If they wanted to do that they could have made a Feat of Strength for buying it during BfA and left the mount in the game. The only reason they’re doing this is to drive token sales, and possibly, drain some gold out of the economy.

Whatever, man. I used your post as an example of people doing what you’re doing. That’s all.

You can buy mount equipment that will give you that perk. On any mount, including the water strider. Consult your local Auction House to learn more!

In other words you won’t admit you used myself as an example of general discussion longboi buyers as a whole when reality they are not

It seems to be that you too would like this mount but do not have the requirements to do so

I’m so sorry I shared your post on the forum you posted your post on, in a discussion about what you posted your post about. It was clearly wrong to share your post on the forum you posted your post on, in a discussion about what you posted you post about.