Are you working on getting the AH mount?

Items like this aren’t meant for the average player. There is a reason why only 2-3% of the population owns any card game mount, 2% own the spider mount, and 3% own the dino mount. Those items are meant for the wealthy, just like mansions are meant for the wealthy irl.

1 Like

no not really its a big obtrusive ugly mount so i wont mind not having it even as a mount collector

1 Like

Nope. If I already had 5M to blow I might have, but as it stands, I will never, ever, see one, let alone five.

Nope, once upon a time i would go to the ends of the earth to get every single mount that came out but these days i don’t care, i haven’t even bothered with the other vendor mounts this expansion that cost a few hundred thousand, i just go for low hanging fruit now.

On the topic though, i think it’s funny how Blizzard was never super invested in gold sink mounts prior to selling tokens, now they take every opportunity possible to milk a few hundred thousand here and there from people.

I don’t pursue mount collection when they introduced mounts that are over 150,000g.

No, I already have it

1 Like

No, I don’t want it, never did. Then again, I don’t go to the AH a lot. Rarely.

Bought it as soon as I hit 120. Don’t really need another one

Nope. Had the gold from Legion to afford it. Could have bought it day 1 but waited till out raid started.

No. I am not.

Yup, somebody is making enough gold that they think saving 65-75% of what you’re spending is worth the gold you’re trading for.

Meh, Hunter has Garrison Ah and I have 3 cloaks (with different cool downs) to port me to Stormwind.

Maybe if it was just one million, since I’ve never even had that all at once. 5 million? Nah.

I’d buy all the frog mounts first, other gold mounts, then any gold mounts in Shadowlands (that would still be less than 5 million.)

No. I was never interested in it. For that amount of gold I could stay subbed for years.

I’m ok with going to cities to use the AH, so should everyone else who barely uses the AH.

Only people with too much money would do that. And honestly, if you need to buy tokens for it why do you need an AH mount? That person obviously isn’t moving that much gold in the AH to begin with…

1 Like

Yep, having a water strider was something to be proud of. And then to have Blizz turn around and give every mount water walking ability? That felt like a real slap in the face to me.

Blizz won’t let us fly each xpac now for over a year, but they will give every mount water walking??? Totally stupid.

It’s a decent mount. Unique.

It’s not 5 million gold decent.

yes.

i was able to afford the expedition yak while mists was relevant, and the alliance chopper once it’s vendor appeared. i didn’t splurge on any mounts last expansion.

currently i only have 3.3mil on alliance and 1.8mil on horde, just balking at the AH cut fee of around 90k to transfer the horde gold to alliance via an auction

Nah!!!

I prefer converting the 5 million into battle. net currency to save dollars.

If I am not getting it while I play the game normally , I ignore it.

Tinfoil, i have met your new hat rack.

Yeah, working on it slowly but surely. I have faith I will be able to manage it… though I am not sure how much I will love WoW afterward, really hoping this grind does not burn me out before Shadowladns :confused: