Are you working on getting the AH mount?

Setting up your AH alt anywhere you want is a nice perk I’ll admit.

Already have it. If I had to work to get that mount I would never be buying it because I wouldn’t want to give all my gold away.

Define working. If by worki g you mean examini g the best way to grt the gold to buy it?

I will never have enough gold so no. Consumables etc have me climbing in gold slowly and I do t care enough to farm or snipe etc to get to that point in time.

I am sad though.

2 Likes

I mean you could also just use that gold to set up another alt, use it to pay for gametime, and have it sit at the AH all day. Just seems like a thousand better ways to spend 5 mil, and this is coming from an extreme mount collector.

2 Likes

Nope. and If i had 5million I sure aint blowing it on a mount that they can strip of it abilities like they did the strider.
The Water Strider fiasco ruined me for ever running anything big again in this game beyond the MoP farm and rep.
Blizzard giveth…and blizzard will taketh away…when you least expect it.

6 Likes

They already said they aren’t stripping away that ah from it.

4 Likes

My bank alts have an AH in their garrison. That will be fine with me. I would of liked the new one but I am not going to spend real money to get it.

1 Like

Nope to big and i don’t mean in gold it’s to big in size for my likeing lol!

I’ve been working on it since it came out. Getting pretty close to my goal. I don’t see what else I would spend that gold on anyway and the mount is pretty dope.

I am working to get 5 mil just so I can say I could have bought it.

I am fairly confident I will hit that goal around juneish at my current rate of sales.

Will I actually buy it? I dont know, there is a ton of other things I could do if I hit the 5 mil mark. I wont really know until I get there but I want to be able to say 100% I could have at least.

Nope. I kinda wanted it, you know, someday, but once it became the official Blizzard QUICK! BUY WOW TOKENS! mount I wouldn’t be caught dead on one. I get they’re in a business to make money, but just such a scumbag move.

Added benefit, now I can spend my gold on other things.

3 Likes

Artificial scarcity = bad.

No reason to remove it Blizz!

2 Likes

Haven’t really decided yet.

The mount model is interesting enough… but the auction house ‘anywhere’ won’t get a great deal of use by me, at least not enough to make me care about the 1-2 minutes saved from not needing to hearth to orgrimmar.

Hm.

Also, my bank alt is parked at the AH anyway. He pools the gold and then I distribute it where it needs to go.

I have decided against it. Blizzard deciding to remove it also made me take a really long look at what my priorities are in this game. It is such an epic mailbox blocker though.

1 Like

I have zero interest in this mount, other than the novelty factor. The cost of said mount exceeds the amount of gold I wish to pay for said novelty.

No. I have the gold and gave my husband enough to help buy one for himself, but don’t find it worth the cost. I don’t spend that much time on the AH for it to matter. Plus, I don’t like the way the mount looks.

Nope, but I also wont be making posts after its gone about how it needs to come back outside of the BMAH because its unfair for some arbitrary reason like people do with the MT or such

1 Like

i wont be buying it I always thought it was way too big anyway. I prefer the smaller mounts as well.

I don’t use the Auction House frequently enough to warrant having it, just another vanity item imo like the 500k Warframe mount or the 2 million spider mount. They aren’t worth the cost to buy when they don’t do anything special. I’m fine with Auction Bot in Garrisons or Engineer alts who can access it in every major expansion city.

I do however enjoy the fluctuating cost of WoW tokens from people desperate enough to drop cash on 20 tokens every week.

1 Like