Are you Locks excited?

1 Like

If all the barber pet customisation is is glyphs without having to purchase them each time, then its just convenience for what we already have.

And thats cool but boring

Understatement of the year. I see you have never Farmed the Fel Succbus Orb. 1 time use item. Want to change your succubas? Farm it again after

3 Likes

Maybe I read it wrong, but I thought is just the imps that get the customizing.

Iā€™m happy with my worgen warlockā€¦I love the dreani butā€¦noā€¦thank you.

I use the incubus :stuck_out_tongue:

I was calling Warlocks being next on the list for race-class proliferation!

I am however, slightly mad they gave them to Magā€™har and Lightforged, those combos just do not make sense. Everyone else can get away with it however.

I really hope that for Highmountain locks they make some mention of the Blood Totem though. Maybe some of those fel-corrupted antler customizations like they had in Legion!

4 Likes

Then Drive

1 Like

Look at the road map. There is an indication that the customization will be added to the barber shop for other demons.

1 Like

The patch notes seem to imply its just the normal glyphs.
But i hope there is more to it.

"Players will also be able to visit the Barbershop to customize their pets.

Developersā€™ note: Warlock glyphs are now on-use Grimoires to unlock pet customizations. Grimoires can be learned on the PTR this week, but selecting the appearance of your pets in the Barbershop will be available in a future PTR update."

Could still go either way but i dunno. Not optimistic atm

Oh, and Draenei warlocks being called Wakeners would be another cool Legion call back!

Night Elves could be part of an edgy Elune rejecting movement.

Honestly, I just hope they treat this proliferation with the same care they had (eventually) with priests. Just give a few new npcs around the world dialogue explaining why they are warlocks.

1 Like

I hope they add darker looking Gnome cosmetic options so we can look like evil chrome

Be still my Heart! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Ive got to stop speculating about pet customisation lol

Finally, I can continue building my ā€œTauren onlyā€ roster.

2 Likes

So thatā€™s why warlocks r busted rn

Iā€™m considering making an Eredar Warlock character thatā€™s defected from the Legion now that itā€™s probably nothing more than warlords fighting for control.

1 Like

Iā€™m actually hype about it. Iā€™ve been wanting night elf and zandalari warlocks forever. I will also totally customize the hell outta my demons. They will match my transmogs if I can manage it.

3 Likes

I made this Worgen Lock on the first day of Cataclysm and havenā€™t changed her

ā€¦ well there was that one very brief stint as a void elf warlock but we donā€™t talk about that.

Some of these new races are looking good though. decisions. decisions.

really hyped for some new demons with more customisations!

1 Like

They better let me put a nice collar or something on my fel hound. He good boi

Or a bow for my voidwalker

1 Like

Hmmā€¦ I may have a reason to go farm the sha themed warlock outfits now so my affliction lock can be a panda wearing it when pandas get to be warlocks. I mean Sha is corrupting and more like the affliction spec than the other two so why not honestly. Hmm although maybe I should use WoWhead to figure out if this is worth doing or not

1 Like