Are you Locks excited?

And I have to buy stuff from my AH mount often enough that night borne mailbox is too good to pass up.

Compared to changing a transom set, which is free in USD, or under 1k gold…

1 Like

I have engineering mailbox so I guess thats not something I think about. But yeah. Makes sense

What do you mean, you locks?

2 Likes

Just customizing what we already have? I really would have preferred that they let us go out into the wild and permanently enslave demons from around the world.

1 Like

If the Draenei cannot be Red then I see no reason to make another Warlock.

I don’t think the customization will be extensive.

I wanna enslave demons too.

3 Likes

That’s exactly what I did

2 Likes

Very cool news! I can’t wait to customize my Felguard :smiley:

1 Like

I hate that I’m being negative here but… imp customizations is like letting a Fire Mage customize the water elemental. When do we ever use the Imp?

But overall yes, I was really wanting to see some Warlock love this patch and this is fulfilling it. Excited to check out how some races look in older sets.

Hopefully they allow a weapon slot so I can get some stuff out of my bags. It would be nice if we can add a weapon glow on their weapon as well like our characters.

I would like to see some different felguard / wrathguard models as well for demo.

2 Likes

I kinda wanna make a panda warlock now. how am i supposed to ever have a main. we need more slots.

3 Likes

At long last.

If my wrathguard doesn’t get dual wielding i’m going to riot.

3 Likes

Sitting very content with my Void Elf Warlock, but customizable demons do sound fun.

Meh, I’m happy with the races I picked for my locks. Also, I don’t really care how my demons look. The only way I’d get excited for this is if they added more customizations per demon like hairstyles for the sayaad/shivara, different blueberry shapes, funny hats for imps, idk something else.

Im more excited for Demon Customizations in the barber shop. I wont ever shed my void skin

Im a Void Lore nerd

1 Like

I HOPE that the feature will come with actual new skins (with the new imp one) and not just a “porting Glyphs to Barbershop”.

First thing that comes to my mind is that we need the Shadow and Fel variations for the Incubus. I’d love a void variation as well, since my lock is a Velf.

1 Like

I’m watching all the complaining already and laughing. This is great, 10/10 mid patch already. I might make a Lightforge Warlock to make people angry. That or either a cow or moose. I was sad Warlock didn’t get put on the Highmountain when the Bloodtotem were in the lore and not all wiped out so it would have fit perfectly and given them a unique option. Better later then never!

1 Like

Actually… something came to me if they really want to put effort in the new demon customization features:

It’s canon now that necromancy can be the result of any kind of magic, so what if we get a fel-undead variation of some (or every) demon we have? Can you imagine a ghoulish Felguard breathing green fire? It would be great for both Forsaken players and also people using the Dark Ranger customization.

1 Like

So let me get this right you get to customize all your demon pets at the barber shop if that’s legit that’s awesome.

1 Like

Looked at the patch notes and no im not excited any more. Unless there is more to it than this

Developers’ note: Warlock glyphs are now on-use Grimoires to unlock pet customizations. Grimoires can be learned on the PTR this week, but selecting the appearance of your pets in the Barbershop will be available in a future PTR update.