Are you Locks excited?

How many of you are excited? Not only do ALMOST all races but we get to customize our Demons in the barber shop!!! I am ecstatic!

"In the Fractures in Time content update, the Warlock class will become available to Night Elves, Draenei, Lightforged Draenei, Pandaren, Kul Tiran, Tauren, Highmountain Tauren, Mag’har Orcs, and Zandalari Trolls.

Warlocks will also be able to undertake a new quest line starting with the quest “Beginning Impositions,” which will unlock a new imp pet customization. Players will also be able to visit the Barbershop to customize their pets.”

Source

23 Likes

I look forward to all the LF draenei memes.

11 Likes

Been waiting for this since Holinka’s interview where he said they wanted to open more races/class combinations. Already have a placeholder for a “draenei” Warlock. Still trying to decide what my Horde-side Warlock will be.

4 Likes

I am beyond hyped for the barber customisation but fully expect to be let down by it.

The one thing i know i want is to use the orange felgaurd model. I get so envious every time a demon hunter tank gets attacked by one.

4 Likes

Zand Troll with Bwonsamdi Loa

Its a no brainer

or

HMT just for the lols

4 Likes

Good idea, but I’ve already got like 3-4 Zanda trolls right now. Was leaning towards a Highmountain for the Bloodtotem RP or maybe a regular Tauren for the Grimtotem RP.

1 Like

I have a friend who’s going to be very excited to be a KT Lock.

1 Like

I have no words for this

2 Likes

Very excited!

Been wanting to do a KT warlock since they came out and warlock was my first ever class. Time to come home!

5 Likes

Lot of KT lock comments…

ummmm

3 Likes

Lady panda lock, here I come. :+1::+1:
just cleared out 8 or 9 character slots on my main account

2 Likes

Were they listed? Yes they are

1 Like

Cool, a new cosmetic that I probably won’t use.

1 Like

its there…:+1::+1:

The Warlock Class Expands to New Races

In the Fractures in Time content update, the Warlock class will become available to Night Elves, Draenei, Lightforged Draenei, Pandaren,

You mean the new races?
My main game is mog collecting, and lady pandas are THE best looking in the game for that overall. I mean, there are no ‘bad’ mog sets for them that Ive found.

I stand corrected. I read that 3x and missed it each time lol

1 Like

Yes. It’s a cosmetic that is hilariously expensive to change.

1 Like

lol. Hey, dont sweat it. I was looking directly at my glasses the other night and asking my wife were my glasses were :rofl:

I mean, if you have no use for the race then its not worth bothering with.
the only race that has any useful stuff for my game are vulpera. The extra bag slots and the Mark/Recall every hour actually get some use.
Definitely wouldnt change races for the looks alone unless it was solely about transmogs, personally.

I dont know what to tell you if in this economy you find $25 to be expensive.