Are you happy with the vote kicking system blizzard?

as far as im aware if you ignore them you will only not group with that specific character again. it should be account wide. same goes for the forums ignore feature. should also be account wide.

I feel like a streamer said something because the amount of copy/paste posts about the vote kick system or leavers is insane lately.

Like I have 2 80s, a 75. A handful of 71s. Pretty much all were leveled through dungeons… not a single dungeon did we vote kick.
Ive only had 2 where people dropped. One was day 1 of dawnbringer, when no one knew mechanics and chose to rage quit over learn.
The other was the spider dungeon, entire guild group left when I got the egg trinket lol.

You can’t begin to control these scenarios, and if you tried, you’d just hurt the majorities gameplay experience.

I’ve had about a dropper a day.

On the flip side, all the vote kicks I’ve seen have been warranted. I’m not sure VTK abuse has reached the threshold of “priority problem”, at least not yet.

This makes zero freaking sense.

Which streamer would openly out his career and go against a system that blizzard has set in place. They are there to promote the game, not their job to show where the flaws are. This is where the community comes.

And no viewer is going to watch that. He will most likely kill his own stream.

Please use logic next time and don’t be so dismissive.

Then they aren’t going to make a decision on it. Because VTK is player agency for any reason.

That’s not how it works.

Absolutely 1000% not. GMs and moderators are two entirely different roles and departments.

You haven’t any time recently. They don’t do this anymore and haven’t for quite a long time now.

VTK is based on how people feel about running with the people they’re with.

No. It can’t.

Absolutely not even remotely the same. VTK is not a reporting system and you keep ignoring the fact that there is an internal cooldown on being able to VTK and always has been.

You are absolutely 1000% wrong.

The ridiculous amount of hypocrisy here is astounding. I’m not the one completely ignoring what everyone says and calling them dictators. Get a clue.

Many openly criticize systems they disagree with. Even if its satire, people take is seriously and we tend to see copy/paste of what they said being posted here on the forums.

You can also support something and criticize aspects you don’t like. Most of us do it here on the forums or in discord to our friends.

Yea, if anything it was bad a few years back. But lately, people rarely even talk, let alone engage to the point where someone rage votes someone out.

And leavers… they are annoying, but how do you fix it to where it doesn’t hurt people that dc and such?

The systems aren’t perfect, but they aren’t overly flawed either.

Asmongold says hello.
He openly criticizes blizzard, his viewers watch him by the thousands (millions if you count his youtube). And blizzard still sends him gear lol.

The only one who openly did comment on anything, does not even play the game anymore and his opinions were always only benefiting to himself.

I don’t think any stream would get into anything that does not benefit their views. Most streamers play duo or trio.

Never seen a key pusher do solo. Because they would just be getting party invites to annoy.

Logic helps.

Everyone knows that. Above answer is there.

He still plays every expac btw.

You should try using some before criticizing others.

Okay, you’re not only missing the conversation, but entirely wrong on almost every point you’re trying to make. You’re throwing punches in the air… and somehow missing.

Good luck out there, guy.

I have her on ignore. You were brave to indulge with her.

Her opinion is biased and will not change.

2 Likes

Only that they’re not. Sendryn has provided absolutely accurate info. You just don’t like it.

It’s Blizzard’s game, their rules and their system. Blizzard’s own support article states that you can vote kick for any reason whatsoever.

It literally cannot be “abused” when the majority of the group chooses to remove someone.

If by accurate, you mean “misses the point every time”… that’s a kind of accuracy, I guess.

Vote kicking a person one time isn’t abuse. If a group of people get together to repeatedly use the VTK system to grief other players - which is absolutely something that can be done, despite Sendryn’s insistence that it can’t - it is exploiting the designed system in such a way that violates the EULA, and is therefor being abused.

That’s how you abuse the system; you use it in a way it wasn’t intended to be used.

You, and Sendryn… are wrong.

1 Like

Nothing I said is incorrect.

Nowhere did I do any such thing. Luuba alt or what? You two are being rather dramatic and not reading what’s being said.

No you don’t. You keep responding.

Yes you have said that over 100 times now in this very thread.

Firstly there is no clear definition for abuse.

A pro player can look at low dps new player and kick him out for doing bad dps.

While the new player may find that he was only learning the game and doing his best rotation with gear he has. And he may feel that was unjustified.

So again define abuse as per blizzard.

You bring no new points. It’s the same regurgitated points.

Vote kicking system needs to be reworked which is inclusive of all players.

I already gave you the suggestion which you have not countered yet.

1 Like

To what end? They’re not going to define abuse for every single scenario you make up.

What Blizzard has said, is that voting to kick someone isn’t abuse.

Okay, your idea is bad. The system is working as intended. I do t feel it actually needs to be changed and that you spamming threads is a waste of your time.

1 Like

I mean, I have an idea that would prevent tons of votekickes in normal and heroic dungeons of the current expansion. The lower-item LV players get scaled up to the average of the group total so fresh players don’t get kicked for low DPs as often. Blizzard won’t do it because they already have issues with scaling as it is and almost never get it right.

its not great. if you get kicked once you shouldnt have a 30 minute timer, but its a problem that will be over in week so it doesnt really matter.

the opposite is true too, i got kicked as the healer for pulling ahead of the group, not my fault a lvl 70 with high ilvl can just solo it all…

Players kicked out player in normal
And heroic mode for going slow.

The same players who initiated kick and manipulate the system have now level multiple alts.

What do you think these players will do once they get into mythics zero which is in daily lock out ?

I am curious to find out and I am sure. I will document it this time with VOd.

the thing is in M0 you make your own group, you will lock yourself into a 4 man clear if you kick someone, and everyone is locked out together for the remainder of the day. it will be less of an issue

The group can still disband once they game their pc ?