"Are we the baddies?" Self-awareness of the Horde?

I really think we should change the subject of this ridiculous thread.

If I could get serious for a moment, I want to state that I am very much pro pancake and anti-waffle.

If you like waffles, you are wrong and evil and deserve to drown in syrup.

1 Like

Wacks Valdrane upside the head with a waffle maker

3 Likes

Blasphemy!

/steals the waffle maker and places it in an uncomfortable place on Fythraā€™s body!

I am decidedly pro waffle. Pancakes are not even in the same league. But I am not anti pancake.

2 Likes

Donā€™t make me get the syrup and feathers!

Thatā€™s because the Alliance are a bunch of big ol RACISTS! For shame!

HEY, off topic.

This thread is now pancakes vs. waffles.

French toast has entered the chat

Hey, I like French toast alsoā€¦(and pancakes when I feel like it)

3 Likes

-10,000,000 internet points for even mentioning french.

On topic: Pancakes are the premier breakfast food. Waffles are good too tho.

1 Like

13 Likes

All of you philistines have pleb taste, for you have yet to recognize pancakes are the #1 here. :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

FINALLY, someone who sees reason.

Taran Zhu: Pandaria is not like other lands. DO NOT bring your war here!
Taylor: Okay butā€¦gotta go fight those Hordies over there.
Sha of Doubt: /trashes one of Pandariaā€™s sacred sites

Thanks for the helpā€¦I guess. /facepalm

2 Likes

Iā€™m not going to do the whole pancake vs. waffle thing for two reasons: First, it calls attention away from some pretty good points people have made. Second, Iā€™d trade them both for some eggs and bacon.

5 Likes

That argument would make more sense if the Horde hadnā€™t literally been sacrificing Pandaren children for demon rituals.

2 Likes

Which was dealt with before Taylor decided to trash Yuā€™lonā€™s statue. And which probably should have been left to the Shado-Pan, if we players didnā€™t need something to do.

Instead, I was helping the Pandaren clear out their jade mines while Taylor was out causing trouble. Which I then had to clean up after.

Well, no. The Horde was under orders by Garrosh to basically conquer the island. By definition the war was in Pandaria whether Taran Zhu liked it or not.

Like yes, in hindsight we did cause a lot of problems there. But itā€™s kind of absurd to just expect people to say ā€œOkay well, good luck with that. I mean the last time the Horde went on a rampage they sacked one of our Kingdoms. Hope you fare better!ā€

1 Like

As opposed to the forced enslavement and deliberate lying to Pandaren citizens and children by the Alliance?

2 Likes

BACON!

Bacon is God among mortals!

1 Like