Are we really doing Cata trees again?

Not even true at all, but alright. Keep crying about accessibility that allows more than just the pros to play.

It doesn’t though

You don’t get the same raid that world first raiders get

We actually need more accessibility.

You get the nerfed version a month later

But it’s still objectively a bad game

And based on your arguments you can’t think in a nuanced way to begin with.

You just hear the buzzword “accessible” and start hyperventilating

Now you’re saying complete nonsense. It is the same content, just not as difficult. Also, you’re still moving the goalpost.

You haven’t said anything of value and the fact you don’t understand me means I have to explain mythic raiding, skill floor, parsing, cataclysm, talent/class homogenization, etc to you.

I would rather eat a live sea urchin than dialogue with you some more.

Lmk when you learn some critical thinking buddy

So you are saying the original CoD games are garbage because they had difficulty sliders, right?

See you don’t understand nuance you just blanket everything.

“HURR DURR DIFFICULTY SLIDER IS A FORM OF ACCESSIBILITY”

Learn 2 think

No it doesn’t because you’re not being intellectually honest.

Name a single build that doesn’t go to their end cap talent. I can’t think of a single one. The points you’re talking about are minor points and they don’t affect the core of the build.

You’re saying “replenishment this replenishment that”, as if the same player and the same group are going from parsing to prog mid raid. If you’re still progging, you’re not parsing.

And that one talent isn’t the make or break of “oh guys I’m hybrid now and cata kills this”, because cata still allows you to go into other trees after your end cap, which is exactly why I asked if there is any build that doesn’t grab their end cap talent. Because it seems to me that nothing really changes other than it being condensed.

Which is all that happens actually.

2 Likes

Morons are always obsessed with the exception to a rule

“Ok but what about…

“Well actually…

Sure sign you’re about to read something dumb

Good luck with that bud

It objectively is. It allows players who would previously not be able to have access to content, to have access to that content.

Also, how does one get better at something other than slamming their heads into something they clearly cannot do? They do something easier/an easier version and actually learn how to do it properly, then move up a difficulty and learn the added mechanics/how to do better in general.

What exception?

You’re the one trying to draw the finest lines in the sand for your points.

So is this a confession?

3 Likes

I feel like they removed some of the bloat in trees that some classes had.

See you don’t even get I’m making fun of you.

Plato’s cave strikes again

No, I do, I’m just proving my point on how you’re still incorrect.

2 Likes

Thanks daddy blizzard for allowing me to move a measly amount of talent points how kind of you to keep these guard rails up.

I might have injured myself putting the talent points where I want them :rofl:

Goal post, not relevant to anything I said.

Nice cope.

Answer my question or thanks for the free concession from a trogg. Another free dub.

2 Likes

Maybe blizzard will allow you to think and then you will be able to

Couldn’t be as bad as you. Being “allowed” to but not doing so in the end anyways.

Name a single meta talent build in LKC that doesn’t take their end cap talent.

4 Likes

Maybe Blizzard should allow you to understand the fact that you’re mad about more players being able to play.

I would explain but you would come with another “well actually” as most idiots do

You can’t pretend to understand you either do or you don’t.

Let’s not even get started on specs designed to solo old content. I know all of your heads would explode

The fact that you think everyone is an idiot is very telling about your personal intelligence btw

2 Likes