Are We Fine With the Idea of Legacy Flying Being Removed in Future Content?

Just because you don’t agree with what I said doesn’t mean I didn’t answer your question.

Regardless, you don’t have any stake in this topic anyway, since judging from what you said, you actively go out of your way to avoid interactions with other players and you’re “ok” with that.

Don’t reply to me unless you have something constructive to add.

No, I don’t think or believe that they should remove legacy flying.

Whether they regret putting it in the game or not, it is here, and to remove it would make many people, collectors especially, angry for all of the flying mounts they made and we acquired.

I personally like the hover ability and the small movements I can do with legacy flying (like ore and herb node to node flying) over the fast paced, albeit fun, dragonriding.

Great topic, but I just don’t want legacy to go.

I’m fine with dragon-riding being removed forever from the game.

5 Likes

No, you literally didn’t answer the question, & you’re now not even attempting to do so.

& yes, I actually do have a stake in this, because I’m paying $15/month just like you. & I never said I go out of my to avoid interaction, I simply said I haven’t had any & I’m OK with that.

So if you’d like to actually answer the question, we can have a conversation, but so far it doesn’t look like you want to, so have a nice day.

The fact that you said you’re ok with not having had any interaction with other players is confirmation that you don’t care for it at all, therefore any topic regarding interaction with players is something you shouldn’t be part of.

Cya.

/superduperdoubletriplefacepalmheaddesk

I’m now very sorry I’ve had any interaction with you, & I will go out of my way to never do so again.

I am not fine with that idea. Dragonflying is not working for me. I would push for both to be options from the beginning but if they remove legacy flying, despite being a roleplayer, i’m out of here.

1 Like

Thank you. I do not wish to engage with forum trolls, so that would be kind of you.

Keep legacy - allow for dragon riding.

Ill give you points for a nice sensationlized bit of bull on a Sunday. But very little. Your EZ flying will come back the same way it has for the past three expansions: a year later and when the current zone is no longer relevant. Not sure why its so hard for some of you to figure that out.

i do enjoy Dragon riding. i also enjoy regular flying. if they remove regular flying, i would take my money & walk away forever.
no more money for Blizz.
i love Dragonflight xpack but im hoping that Mike Morhaime makes another great MMO for us so we can get back to the roots of great gaming again.

4 Likes

I love dragon riding but that is no reason to get rid of regular flying. Especially since some other players may need it for accessibility reasons.

I think it’s illogical to say because X is good, let’s get rid of Y… why not just have 2 good things?

4 Likes

I don’t want WoW without some kind of flying, and the devs are too heavily invested in flying mounts to get rid of it. If anything, I’d love to be able to use the new dragon riding system in older zones, but there are a lot of things that could break.

But no, I’m not ready for flying to removed from the game. Not ever. WoW without flying mounts would be something I would immediately walk away from, and never look back.

1 Like

I highly dought they are removing flying, this is just another gimick and core feature of the game. Im pretty sure they will have a questline within the first to major updates to allow us to use our other flying mounts. This is pretty obvious as there are currently several flying mounts you can get wven easy one such as the skyclaw mount. Then it would also be a profit loss as no one would by any of the store mounts.

Bottom line is that blizzard has always locked flying behind some sort of wall where you cant get access to it immediatly.

Blizzard doesnt hate legacy flying, they have litterally hidden treasures and rares that van only be accessible by flying. And the ares restricted from flying such as timeless isle, is because its already an easy farm if they had flying there it would litterally be a joke. If tgey truly hated releasing flying then they would litterally just remove it it

1 Like

I can’t play solo if they remove normal flying going forward. I have to use ride along at this point because of how sick I feel from dragon riding.

1 Like

Regular flying needs to come to dragon flight in 1 patch, we can’t have all these mounts and not use the in current content, dragon riding is for the first patch. The 2 can coexist.

1 Like

This is the worst type of mindset to have and is a form of gaslighting, you sir or ma’am must be a terrible person in real life.

Its for the best… People like that don’t deserve to be interacted with on their terms.

3 Likes

IDK play in Dragonflight for a week or two and then try to go back to legacy flying. It sucks.

Right. That’s what I heard too and in line with my comment.

If they did that. Big IF

A lot of people would quit, their sub count would plummet.

I believe i heard in an interview that dragon riding would be exclusive to dragon isles.