Are Void Elves really High Elves?

Most everyone knows this and the only reason they act like they don’t is to try and push this false Alliance narrative for High Elves after getting Void Elves because they know the actual race was already given to the Horde and Horde players way back in Burning Crusade.

3 Likes

Yes, the only Thalassian people to still call themselves High elf. You’re a red elf, lets stop forgetting that, more importantly let’s stop ignoring the game we all play, its not a cute look my guy.

2 Likes

I feel like splitting hairs over an Elf being a specific brand of Elf as silly as trying to break down vomit into separate classifications. Like, It’s Vomit… do we need to give it a surname? Can we please move on?

Elves are vomit. Chunky acidic vomit.

2 Likes

You need to try dwarf. You’ll have less problems like that. They come beer basted, excellent marbling, it’s just to die for.

1 Like

This post reminded me of that Wildling who tried to convince Mance Raider to eat “crow”

I even visualized a little chunky dwarven leg on a fire spit.

1 Like

What’s not cute is not facing the reality and evolution of the story. An underlying assumption you’re making on me is, I don’t see that there are High Elves.

I’ve even argued there are High Elves now among the Sin’Dorei with the reemergence of the Sunwell.

You are only arguing for Alliance Blood Elves.

2 Likes

You forgot Alodi the first guardian of Tirisfal. They are mentioned in passing, but sadly the game does not reflect the lore, nor the models, aside from Kalec. Who is really a dragon, so it don’t count. You have to look into the lore of the high elves/ blood elves and half elves. Like places like chronicles or Wowpedia, which has lore from everything Warcraft related. Even from the rpg, which is mostly considered non-canon.

This whole high elves coming in midnight is pure conjecture.

Only one elf argument at a time please.
We have an active one.
No need to necro a different thread about it.

Wow, I didnt even notice.

Nailed it Tiffany!

What’s for breakfast?

i like being a void elf. not a high elf. not a blood elf. a void elf.

3 Likes

Yes because High Elves already exist, they are just called Blood Elves.

It’s going to be Harronir.

drops mic

4 Likes

(I know this thread is 5 months old) High Elves were the Priests for the Alliance in Warcraft 3. Definitely Light oriented.

3 Likes

It has nothing to do with the light. The high elves were called high elves centuries before Warcraft even kicked off. Even during the founding of their people. They were the original aristocracy of the night elves or highborne. Who left because Tyrande and Malfurion banned arcane magic in their society back then. Which led to them leaving and starting their own society and even changing their looks all together.

Also in Warcraft 2 and 3, you do see they have other units as well. But the Alliance only gets the priests in Warcraft. The labeling of the race is purely a political thing, aside from the Void elves. Its just until recent years Blizzard didn’t really reflect the race very well in game. Considering even in Warcraft 3, the high elves had green eyes as well. After all they like playing with magic.

All Elves are really just deformed Trolls if you think about it.

2 Likes

Let’s say my IRL name is Mike. If I change my name to Jacob, am I still the same person?

90% of the High Elves in Quel’Thalas were killed by Arthas and the Scourge. The survivors changed their name from Quel’dorei to Sin’dorei.

Yes, many switched to use fel magic to sustain themselves when the Sunwell was “destroyed”, but that was only for a short period of time until the Sunwell was restored (see my blue eyes).

High Elves = Blood Elves = Void Elves

We’re all people from Quel’Thalas, just with different names to show what we’ve been through.

4 Likes

yep and this changed name has existed since warcraft 3 which predates wow they left the alliance at the end of the second war they joined their old alliance ( the forsaken former lordaeron citizens) they were never apart of the stormwind alliance aka modern alliance and yet i see so many who think they are and think the 2nd war alliance is the same as the current. i wish people would learn the lore. as you know the Forsaken are Lordaeron the Blood Elves are the High elves they are part of the 2nd war alliance so they never joined the alliance of storm wind aka modern alliance they only rejoined the 2nd war alliance the alliance of lordaeron which has been a part of the horde since they joined in the begining of wow.

they are, just inferior to us blood elves.

1 Like

they are traitors who sided with the enemy and as such should be executed. the blood elves aka kingdom of quel’thalas aka high elves rejoined their former alliance with lordaeron aka the forsaken which are horde. 3rd war horde isnt 1st and 2nd either.

1 Like