Are there really GDKP Pug Leaders who say 'buy gold or quit, you're too late' to fresh eighties?

Just saw something like that in a reddit post, is that really something that’s happening at max level?

yes. dis is happening at max level.

take a look at dis guild asking for da gold cap to be raised.
Gold cap too low . plus da same guild asking for nerfs Nerf Ulduar .

haha. here is a photo of a guilds guild master telling buyers in da gold selling discord how to get priority spots in da gdkp discord. note da ranks n color of their name in da discord. green is gdkp leader.

imgur. com/a/yboW7Pw

a guild officer dat also sells gold on a discord while also running a gdkp discord. note da ranks n color of their name in da discords.

imgur. com/a/YdnNCOj

screenshot of dat same guilds gdkp discord promoting da same gold selling discord. haha. note da ranks n color of their name in da discord. yellow is leader.

imgur. com/a/GyQcgZf

dis one gold farming operation had 45,000,000 gold sold in tbc classic with da price of 12 usd dollars per 1000 gold.

540,000 usd real life money earned through one gdkp selling gold to people. no one can say dis does not ruin da spirit of classic n promote pay to win culture. too much gold in da game from bots.

think about all da other gold farming operations on da classic servers. dis is just one example. now u have wow token blizzard gold farming operation.

dis is a lot of real life money being earned.

haha. so funny.

haha 150,000,000 gold now sold through dis gdkp in wotlk. real life money earned now up to 750,000 usd.

750,000 usd earned through tbc n wotlk from da one gdkp n gold selling operation. let dat sink in.

remember dis is only one gdkp. now with wow token n da thousands of other gdkps. take a step back n look at da big picture.

4 Likes

On my realm there are no GDKP raids to begin with. :+1:

Why would fresh 80s do GDKPs when they can just spam RDF for gear to get raid ready?

of course GDKP leaders encourage gold buying, it makes their cut bigger

For gold. Just doing the raid can net you a pretty penny.

I don’t have much interest in raiding… however, if I did find a GDKP group that I liked, I’d stay loyal to them. They’d get money back from me, for sure.

3 Likes

Gotta find a real guild if you want to experience the regular normal WoW experience. Otherwise the backing of RMT by Blizzard is real and has been a thing for a decade now.

da, dis, and dat :roll_eyes: don’t think I’ve ever gotten a headache just from reading before today.

4 Likes

Not really, payouts are huge right now but theres still items that goes for a low price so you can start from 0, amass gold from payout/AH and be able to win bids, especially in 10man groups.

i had a whisper from someone who wanted to buy 1BOE item from my icc trash farm, he said that he will pay 5k now and 4k soon, i asked why soon? get the full amount then we trade but he said that he’s waiting for the game tokens to be sold.

so funny that some players pay 40$ in 1 item from icc trash farm.

those type of players always buy gold to buy what so ever items they can get OR…
they just find a guild to buy items from and directly pay through paypal.

there is a reason why wrath is filled with Gdkp’s/Bots…because the massive RMT(Real money trades)

Thank you. I was reading the post myself, as it seemed like it had good/relevant information to the topic, but I had to tap out.

People lack patience…lol

if you’re a fresh and new player you kinda have no business entering them.

It’s like turning 18 and showing up to Christie’s naked demanding a picasso for 12 dollars

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.