Are there any PvP guilds out there?

Wished It went better truly as I have a couple friends over there. figured I’d come see what it was like. I figure its unrest but I’m no spy and I keep my team stuff to the team. I figure there’s just too much tension between the two…Imo that’s their issue I simply call it as I see it

1 Like

I didn’t see an issue with him…whatever it was seemed like it was between the two of them outside the posts from what I saw.

So be it then. I’m not changing who I am :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Nor should you…unless it causes problems in real life go where people can get to know you and accept you for who you are imo

1 Like

Sure. :white_check_mark:

In retrospect, “tolerated” was a terrible choice of words on my part and I edited my post. I apologize.

And yeah, the situation was getting untenable, so he got let go. Like I said he is an excellant healer and I am glad he found a new home. Wish him the best. Sincerely.

I’ll concede, I have nothing on SPM in this regard. Cheers to them.

2 Likes

Well said and I agree with all of your points.

Deso was given more leeway than most people would get is what we’re saying. We let things go longer (like criticizing people non stop).

Am I perfect? No, far from it. Do I try and be a better person each and every day? Yes. We are very much invested in keeping our peace in DJL.

In 10 minutes, you managed to poke the one bear that would bite your head off. Would I say delete your ally toons? No, but that’s me. Gools is Gools and he’s my best bud, but sometimes he does overdo it. He’s passionate about everything he does. When he tells you he hopes a clown pees in your butt, he truly means it. :wink: I wish you well.

Wait, do you have other stuff on SPM?

When will recruitment open again?

Asking for a friend.

He’s a mere child pretending to be a big boy imho. If a lil boy can’t take a joke after he jumped all over me the moment I came in which (I can share the chat if that helps…) then he has issues. perhaps he should be wearing the panties not me lol.

1 Like

Lol, no.

SPM are actually pretty cool, ngl.

2 Likes

I see what he’s passionate about…

:open_mouth:

I think it would help.

:wink:

Well, if you ever find something, please let us know.

They kicked Magdalum! Those monsters.

Simply Put she knows he was jumping on me from the start…She knows it was wrong in approach and execution.

2 Likes

Agreed. But then I couldn’t fix it after you poked the bear further.

1 Like

Things you did in the past!? lol. You mean like all the exploits you’re known to have used. I don’t know, like having the siege disappear in IoC. Or using bombs on the gates in WG. Yeah, you do stuff like that we sure as hell are going to try to get you booted anytime we see you. You’re a cheater.

Actually, I meant for people in my community. And, I also said “sometimes”. People like you don’t deserve second chances.

1 Like

Aren’t there engineering bombs literally intended to be used on the gates? How is that an exploit?

(I have siege bombs in my bag right now, as a matter of fact, though I hardly use them)

Uhhh, actually, as the comment was made in a video…the apology was made in another video. Plus, the comment that was made wasn’t the insult that Torture & friends claimed that it was. It was taken out of context & blown out of proportion. Tbh, he shouldn’t have had had to apologize in the first place, but he did. So, no, you wouldn’t have gotten any personal message.

Actually, SAS didn’t exist yet when that exploit was around. That would have been WGE. Get your facts straight.

There are no bombs in WG. They brought in bombs…therefore an exploit.

But you can make bombs with engineering, as an engineer, that say they deal siege damage in the tooltip. You can use those bombs in epics, because otherwise there’s no point in them dealing siege damage. That’s not an exploit, that’s just profession gimmicks.

By that logic I’ve been exploiting for years by putting the goblin glider enchant on my cape.