Are there any PvP guilds out there?

At this point, I’m wondering which premade raids besides SPM don’t abuse reporting to kick pugs.

None.

/10char

We only kick ragers or extremely toxic pugs in chat.

1 Like

From reading this thread it seems Torture is an extremely toxic pvp leader rofl. Who would of known…

2 Likes

Hey, can I “borrow” that image? I really like it.

I feel ya lol.
Trust me, optimizing to a literal 100% winrate, to the point where literally nobody can get even close to beating you, is NOT fun in the long run.
Seriously, take my word for it. Games are more fun when there’s always a “chance” of losing.

Takes slightly more. I think it’s around 8-10.

Hey Torture, look, I kick toxic people all the time who are causing problems and hurting our win chances, so I get where you’re coming from, but uh…premade leader to premade leader, I am just curious, was it really that important that one specific person had the AA?

Obviously you do you, but just seems a little overkill to kick someone for it, no? They coulda done some good DEEPS too, who knows?

Wait, SAS kicks pugs to get more healers? Wow lol

Honestly, it seems like there’s one person in DJL who’s kind of elitist and all that. Kinda sucks, ngl. The community is otherwise pretty solid. “One bad apple…”

Okay Cinco, no need to lie lol

I don’t think I’ve received any personal messages of anyone apologizing to me, or asking for forgiveness, regarding anything they did (from your community).

Unless, of course, you meant that that person made amends to yourself… (ie, they asked YOU for forgiveness)

…which honestly, seems kind of “on brand” lol.

Hey, if you wanted SAS to like you, you should’ve exploited the Hypercompressed Ocean toy in Wintergrasp. :wink:
SAS has no problem with people who exploited that one lol

Hey, all the leads have their own flaws, but at least Torture’s not transphobic.

I’d classify her as one of the “least” toxic Horde community leads for that reason alone tbh.

1 Like

Alright, I have made my thread reply. I’m going to go do something “useful” and/or “productive” now.

Oh hey, sorry your little thread got derailed.

“This happens sometimes.” -Andantenormu

1 Like

Was this person an officer or just some random member ? There is a difference really so I’m curious. Also Were you actually booted or just heard they wanted you booted? I mean take me for example I am just some random member hell I never even get near the top of the charts except when I heal I do ok there…not the top but at least top 10. Do I speak for SaS no…but i will stand by what I see as I run almost every night for 3-4hrs and listen on Discord. It’s true a lot of people hate even despise seeing you in any ebg they get into… I don’t know why I’ve had very little bad issues with you and the one in forums was addressed. Yes I tried DJL but that wasn’t you that was one of your officers i gather who jumped on me over a Tag HK on my name that i have there as i run so many alts… that’s no big thing but obviously got him all in a hissy. So my overall beef now is with him being so thin skinned yet talking so big…aka karen since he called me felicia …perhaps it was his anger at SaS taken out on me I don’t know I run with a few communities and I betcha they will all tell you I am fun to play with and i do my defense thing well. I certainly am not a crap starter but Karen will know not to jump on me as I am not his little peon and I will not be disrespected like that.

1 Like

Then your 3-5 aren’t doing it at the right time.

I won’t call anyone by their pronouns, if that’s what you mean. Not playing that game.

Rage, anguish, palace intrigue…this thread has it all.

First off, Deso. During you time in DJL you were a jerk. There is no other way to put it. Constant criticism and complaining. Constant! We innitially thought you were on the spectrum (which is fine, i have a kid on the spectrum) so we tried to be understanding, but it got too much to take. Sorry you didn’t fit in. Glad you found a home in SAS. You’re a good healer. Do yourself a favor and stop letting people take up so much real estate in your head. Move on.

Jugga, its been more than a decade, and youre still the same forum troll. Constant contradiction and always getting the last word. Torture didnt know you from a hole in the wall, but when some of the OGs heard the name they shut it down. You have baggage. Thats not on her, thats on you.

Hellkitty, you’re probably right about the hate misdirection thing. There have been been some shennanigans going on lately, and it was bad timing. Your also not wrong about the karen stuff. It needs to get reeled in.

Alec out there dropping truth bombs. Good on you.

As far as kicking people goes. ALL, and I do mean, ALL, the communities do it. Some are just more honest about it.

Rivaly amongst the communities is fun. But undermining one another and sowing a culture that enourages this nonsense isnt. All parties are guilty on that front.

2 Likes

SPM doesn’t do it.

As far as me being a forum troll, eh I post a lot. Wouldn’t call it trolling but if you’re sensitive I can see why you don’t like what I post. Oh well.

2 Likes

Contradictory, last word. Same old, same old.

Hardly, also who are you?

“On the spectrum” usually refers to the specific set of behavioral and developmental problems and the challenges associated with autism spectrum disorder. A diagnosis of ASD means that your child’s communication, social, and play skills are affected in some way.

Oh so they only thought I was autistic. Gee thanks that’s so much better

3 Likes

There, there. Everything will be okay.

Supposedly Krienn was kicked out but I’m not sure what to believe in that SPM thread.

:rofl: :joy: Krienn also talks to himself in another thread. I assure you they all get along fine. Unless I missed some drama, but I doubt it.

2 Likes

I kinda assumed the ‘tension’ between him and Mizriz was as fake as the tension between him and… himself but idk.

2 Likes

Just this stuff, but like I said, idk if this is fake drama or not. tbf I don’t think krienn has posted since he was supposedly banned. I guess you can get banned for fake arguing with yourself (excessive trolling)?

You thought they were on the spectrum. You have a kid on the spectrum. But it was too much to take? So y’all kicked a person you thought was on the spectrum?

I’m gonna need proof or at least someone providing personal testimony that SPM abused the reporting system to kick a pug.

Edit: Someone besides Krienn.

Just fyi, toxic people often say this. They declare themselves non-toxic bringers of truth. If anyone on the receiving end of their insults/trolling calls them out for what they’re doing, then that person is a sensitive object from winter. Again, not insulting them but just telling them like it is. And anyone who thinks that’s insulting/trolling is also a sensitive object from winter.

And they still kicked you. I don’t know how that detail makes them look better.

Oh, you missed THE drama. Tons of tension. Incredibly interesting. Multiple mysteries. Superfluous surprises. Lots of laments. Dio mio.

It was real! As real as other people’s screenshots that I post!

I’m guessing he was probably banned for something else.

Free Magdalum!

:candle:

I’d say fake. Everyone is still on the same discord.