Are there any PvP guilds out there?

It’s true though. Not just some perk a premade gets was my point.

Can we just stick to what actually happened?

I’m guessing this isn’t the first time their premade raid has done something like this.

Not sure why you’re even shocked. This was known weeks ago.

Sorry, I don’t keep up with all the premade raids as much as you do.

You were in the thread about it.

Sorry, I must have forgotten the other thread where they kicked someone for picking up the AA.

There was one a couple weeks ago which I can hunt down tomorrow. And you’re in every single premade thread so maybe you forgot.

11 days ago…

Don’t bother.

I just don’t remember reading that they kick pugs for picking up the AA. My bad.

Wasn’t for picking up the AA. It doesn’t matter why they kick, shouldn’t do it for any reason but afk’ers

1 Like

Oh, I thought that was referring to not following their strats.

I wasn’t considering picking up the AA a strat.

Even that can be misinterpreted.

Still not a reason to kick pugs.

1 Like

It’s more about warning away new players from applying to DJL than me being bitter with them. I don’t think it’s right the way they treat newer players. She shouldn’t be so judgemental, while expecting nothing to be said in response here.

They do lose to pugs and honestly torture’s strategies are sometimes very questionable but if you second guess her orders you’ve become a ‘problem’. Too much ego, too try-hard/competetive. Things like her demanding to send 2 demos to hangar instead of 1. Then we lose to glaives. A different IoC we tried to win with just hangar. I tried to get them to take mid because only 2 Alliance players were defended it. She didn’t want to and we lost to glaives. A good team can kill glaives without mid but they couldn’t.

A WG Defense was grouped up and wandering around as a big ball instead of hitting SR. I ask why we can’t just group up too. She says like put a mark on her head for the pugs to follow? I said yes. She says she doesn’t like to do that… I respond with ‘ok but I don’t see any other way to win this’. The horde were scattered on all 4 corners of the map. That coordinated WS D picked people off, gained rank, killed towers, and won easily.

They do sometimes put a lot of blame on pugs when they aren’t much better in reality. And the pugs likely aren’t given much direction to begin with.

It’s fun to have AA as heals and technically you should be more impactful than a dps with AA because healing scales better than damage. But a dps having it ends the game quicker and if you have AA your team likely doesn’t need more healing to win. Also a dps with AA can secure kills before healers react, leading to a domino effect. I try to pick it up but some games I do pass it to dps. I recall 2 or 3 times while with DJL I was asked to pass AA to a range dps and I did.

1 Like

Yes, you were in SAS. And left because I wouldn’t kick someone out that you wanted gone. That person made amends for what they did & asked for forgivness. Yet, you still wanted them kicked. I guess that’s the difference between you & I (one of the many), I am willing to give people a second chance.

The only “woosh-baggery” was you, Torture. Anyone is welcome in SAS. I give everyone a chance. Sometimes even a second chance. Sadly, that never sat right with you.

People hate you because of the things you do. Like kicking people for no good reason, or voting people out of bg’s because you don’t like them. For such a self proclaimed “old fart”, you really need to grow up.

7 Likes

And I’m upset at you because I’m trying to get my daily win.

:stuck_out_tongue:

in that AV the alliance ran us right back into our base where i spent most of my time at the front door with the alliance team straight up kicking down the doors…i was then told i was not doing anything…at that point all you can do as the majority of the team was doing is trying to keep them out of base. initially i followed the marked d at ibt area…but we were slaughtered and were slowly trying to stop them from there as they rolled node by node to base. i will say they were tough as nails it wasn’t some pug team we were up against. My issue was more about the blame game honestly …it was a tough alliance team solidly working together. Do your best in the end take the loss as that

That’s funny, I saw a SS within the last week where SAS was telling people to get me booted…for playing objectives. That person you’re referring to only attempted to walk back what was said when there was backlash from it. We’ve tried to get along with your community. I say all the time to DJL, be nice until they give you a reason not to be. Sadly, yall often do give reason. I’ve given up playing nice in that regard.

Tell Karen I said hello

Not that I’m trying to defend Torture, but you’re also guilty of kicking people you don’t like from BGs.

I remember the one or two games I was in playing an epic BG and you had your cronies kick me just for existing, all because of things I did in the past.

What a load of crap haha, “i GiVe SeCoNd ChAnCes”. :rofl:

1 Like