Are there any PvP guilds out there?

Lol crying about Ruin. Beautiful.

i did say they win more than torture. /shrug

Why so salty, it’s out of proportion, truly. Cause I say so is a valid response.

Yikes. Mass reporting someone for wanting to have fun with the Ancient Artifact? :grimacing:

It’s pretty much first come first serve. Pretty toxic for kicking someone not wanting to drop it and give it to someone you think is, “worthy”.

10 Likes

<BloodBoĂšnd> Sargeras is an active RBG PVP Guild with 1000 Lvl 70 PVP geared members online in the past 2 weeks. We have 8 Core RBG Groups. Core 1 Tops RBG Leaderboard every season. Currently, I am recruiting Core 7 for Season 2. LF 2K+ RBG XP. Q times are FRI/SAT/SUN 7-10 pm CST. HMU

Man I feel like sometimes people don’t play to have fun anymore.

6 Likes

In close matches it isn’t first come first serve. It serves the group better if it’s given to someone with strong dps like a boomkin or an mm Hunter or mage/lock.

Now if they’re trying to give it to a tank, it must be a troll because all a tank with AA does is soak damage.

E P I C B G F I G H T N I G H T
:boom: :boom: :boom: :boom: :boom: :confetti_ball: :confetti_ball: :confetti_ball: :fire: :fire: :fire: :firecracker: :firecracker: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

1 Like

Using the mass report feature to boot someone from the game because they don’t “respect mah authoritah” is kind of trash tier.

12 Likes

There’s always going to be people who will do better with the AA, sure, but at the end of the day it’s a random epic battleground. It’s not rated, people are there to have fun and get their honor in.

If someone gets the AA first and wants to have fun with it, just let them. As long as they aren’t purposely sabotaging the game by running into the enemy team and giving them AA, then it’s fine. That shouldn’t warrant a mass report just to kick them.

I remember once when I had the AA on my Discipline Priest here and some people were trying to flame me for not giving it to someone else. Mind you though, in any group fight we had, I could keep everyone up and no one died, I had top damage because I deal damage to heal, and we ended up winning by killing the Alliance boss. I was just having fun, and man, I’d be pissed if someone mass reported me to kick me just for that.

6 Likes

^ This.

Also, who gets to determine what serves the team better? The premade raid that shouldn’t even be there?

I’ve seen a premade raid leader say this:

Can they start kicking pugs to get more healers? Or maybe more hunters?

1 Like

Just so you know, it only takes 3-5 to get someone kicked. Even a non premade raid can technically boot someone.

So, according to them, 3-5 people out of 40 players are allowed to determine what serves the team better and start kicking people?

Correct. If 3-5 vote afk simultaneously, that player does get the boot.

I’m sure they’d be ok if 3-5 pugs determine the premade player shouldn’t hold the AA and then boot them.

Correct. It would work that way as well. But have to vote afk around the same time. Within a second.

Why are we even talking about this?

We were discussing a premade raid that booted a pug for picking up the AA. That actually happened. Probably not their first time too.

You replied back to me :woman_shrugging:

Yeah, that was my bad.

It took me a moment to realize we were discussing, “Hey, hypothetically, a non-premade raid could have done this too.”

I lasted 14mins in DJL it took one post in chat to get attacked in DJL telling me to lose my tag. telling me to delete any alliance toons. I had hoped to run with a couple friends in that community but guess I’ll just see them in ebgs) and when I changed my tag as a joke i got booted (I keep the HK tag on in community chat because I run so many alts.)Then I got a bunch of whispers of members wondering WTH they did that for. I am not sure but my experience with DJL is not good. I run with several communities and have don’t pull judgment until i see things for myself…lasting 14 or so minutes in DJL was amazing as I generally have fun with most communities… seems the talk around has been fairly accurate about them booting people on any reason they can from ebgs and community. I later got into an ebg with them (corpse corp and DJL) and they lost handily whilst complaining that someone lusted at the cave at the start them blamed pugs … it’s everyone else’s fault but theirs! So overall a bad experience with them but I did try…thin skinned and clicky is my take

1 Like