Are There Any Pride Transmogs in the Game Currently?

when they do the charity runs to booty bay, it looks like the male figures choose shorts and no shirt. Reads, uh, pride, to me!

It’s easier for people to cope with their…issues…by pretending that only one person shares a dissimilar view, rather than many more people.

I guess the blue post on the CS forum saying that alt-switching is practically non-existent wasn’t enough for them.

I agree. Many people play World of Warcraft to escape the real world, so ideological representations from the real world should not be added to the game in any way, shape, or form. Gracias adios.

I found the thread you mentioned on the CS forums and the moderator did a great job with explaining to others their reasoning.

There’s a few key players on here (specifically in that thread) that try to complain to forum moderators to push a suspension onto another poster simply because they don’t agree or like what they say. I won’t name names, but a good portion of them are on there and they know who they are.

It’s pretty sad to try and voice your opinion on a public game forum only to be told to go away from a few “old guards” on the forums. I fully support you OP :+1:

1 Like

Ima lose my gay card here but… am i the only one who finds rainbow colors gaudy?

4 Likes

No, you’re not, they are incredibly tacky. Beautiful in nature, though.

But it is what it is. I guess the symbolism is more important in this case.

I swear some people just aren’t creative at all.

Just mix and match your transmog set to be different bright colors like a rainbow.

3 Likes

It’s particularly sad when someone tries to use their “status” on the forums to spread baseless theories and accusations around that aren’t grounded in reality.

“Oh no, four people don’t agree with me…they’re all alts of the same person!” is quite a sad view that some have on the forums unfortunately.

In theory you could use some of the warlock transmogs to represent one of the 7 deadly sins.

I’m downloading mogit now to see how that addon can help make a decent pride set :slight_smile:

Looks exactly like ions current character tbh

1 Like

This. It boggles the mind that WOW has no dye system when freebie MMOs do.

1 Like

No, I do too.

I think a lot of it has to do with the game being very old and spaghetti code this and that… I do think Blizzard has looked into adding such an option, but I’d imagine it would be a huge undertaking to do so with all the old gear and transmog in the game.

2 Likes

Im afraid thats probably correct.

Unfortunately no there is no Pride transmogs. Not even improved tabard customizations to make a rainbow tabard.

That’s not what the OP is looking for, but this is the best we got in-game right now sadly.

I have hope that there’s going to be a change in that with the new talent Blizz has onboard now.

:frowning:

Whether or not Humanbeak sees an issue is irrelevant. He used objectively inflammatory, insulting, presumptuous language that is likely to start a confrontation, and he does it constantly. However, I’m not going to dwell on this conversation.

2 Likes