Are There Any Pride Transmogs in the Game Currently?

I decided to roll through some of my appearances (both uncollected and collected) on my plate and clothies, but I didn’t find anything that seemed to be Pride-themed. I suspect the same holds true for Leather and Mail wearers.

Is there a transmog in the game that is Pride-themed that I’m missing, or do none exist at all currently? If none exist, what are some good combinations of pieces we could use to make a an overall Pride appearance?

5 Likes

Sadly not. I’ve been asking for them and I hope for pride month in June something comes out. Maybe a rainbow toy or transmog set. :thinking:

4 Likes

Crud :frowning: I think I might try to experiment with a mix of colors for each slot to see if I can come up with something custom then. Hopefully Blizz ends up adding a full set or something to that effect.

you know, id like a tabard option. maybe put it on the store and give the money generated to… lets say the trevor project.

4 Likes

This is the closest I have to a rainbow unicorn. Undercity Pride!

Imgur

5 Likes

Is there a :rainbow: option for guild tabard creation? While I’m opposed to Blizzard creating content specifically to cater to a small % of the playerbase, I’m sure there are ways to create something out of what’s in the game.

3 Likes

i think there is a rainbow icon on the guild creation tabard yes but i believe it isnt rainbow colored.

I know you’re just saying this to be in bad taste. But to answer your question, Blizzard could introduce a dye system to solve this. That way we can have our rainbow transmogs. All we ask is maybe we can also have a transmog such as a tabard that is the lgbt rainbow flag as one design.

2 Likes

I like this idea better, everybody wins.

You can have your rainbow gear and I can have my pink gear.

:squid:

I would love to turn the swords I have pink.

:panda_face:

2 Likes
11 Likes

There are two rainbow toys in-game.

It’s a shame one costs 500k gold though.

6 Likes

Even a single piece alone would be great.

I gave it a go but ugh, it’s a pain trying to form colorful sets. Any suggestions to what I could change, or does it look good as is (unlikely)?

Really, bro? I was actually trying to be nice.

1 Like

Or… or… oooorr…

How about a Color wheel and patterns ala The Sims 3? :slight_smile:

1 Like

All transmogs are pride transmogs as long as you’re proud of them, not sure how you missed that OP.

18 Likes

Dear god that thing is hideous

The mount looks ok though

3 Likes

Don’t feel ashamed OP. The trolls are coming in doves again to try and derail this thread. I’ll continue to voice feedback for more representation.

2 Likes

…You know being LGBT doesn’t mean you’re only restricted to rainbows, right?.. :man_shrugging:

11 Likes

I appreciate your support!

1 Like

For 20 seconds :rofl:

:panda_face: