Are There Any Pride Transmogs in the Game Currently?

That’s basically 99% of forum posts.

If you’re mad it’s about you.

If I heard criticisms about vegans being obnoxious I wouldn’t care. You know why? Because I’m not a vegan.

I know not all vegans are obnoxious and I know some are.

You’re not losing anything. These annoying ‘advocates’ who feel they can speak for the entire community are the one’s who should lose anything. That said, I love rainbows in nature, but I honestly feel like it’s an insult to those who came before me to blend that many colors together. Where’s the respect for fashion…

3 Likes

oh my god thats hilarious.
I shared the link to LGBTQ megathread. That’s all it was. Just the link. Didn’t add a single word.
It was flagged as spam and mods removed it lmao.

Tried to be helpful and direct OP to an active discussion where he/she could have actually been helped without trolls.

5 Likes

Don’t feel bad. I just had 2 posts removed for trolling, for pointing out another persons trolling… let that sink in. :crazy_face:
I think the mods are on a little something ’ something ', ya know?

6 Likes

Same thing just happened to me. Not sure if a particular poster is mass reporting posts or not but something to keep an eye on.

Mine was auto flagged and removed by the system so not sure if a mod even saw it. Could just be a troll mass reporting and triggering a system removal.

5 Likes

At least 2 of the trolls I pointed out, use multiple toons to post, in order to bump their own threads/points. Probably doing the same to report posts.

3 Likes

Just make your own

Just do some TBC content and get some tanking gear.
EVERY TBC tank looked like a rainbow.

Or we could ask Blizzard for a rainbow transmog set and tabard. That would look much better and be real representation.

Honestly the best your probably going to do is to start with one end of the rainbow for boots, then slowly work your way up to the other end being helm.

How I feel every time I see these threads.

1 Like

Yes, I’ve found Blizzard is a big fan of talking the talk, but quite poor on doing anything actually meaningful.

Rainbow plate armor, or at very least a tabard, Blizzard. It’s 2022 for God sake.

The RP stands for role play, just got to use your…

Don’t be a Squidward like Tuln

1 Like

Mine also I know he’s mass alt flagging but he can get away with this.

[quote="Fatlazydrunk-area-52, post:435, topic:1231737"]
I don’t drink
[/quote]

[quote="Tuullnn-proudmoore, post:437, topic:1231737"]
stop lying.
[/quote]

And another hateful post by him

[quote="Tuullnn-proudmoore, post:211, topic:1235337"]
Go home, you’re drunk.
[/quote]
1 Like

If you say so. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Not say…know…is harassment all you know how to do?

1 Like

I mean… On my hunter alt theres enough mail colored in a way you can sort of gradient from top to bottom to look like a pride flag…red helm orange shoulders yellow chest green belt blue gloves purple pants/boots teal cloak.

Think ive got the mog saved on my hunter but I dont have it on him atm not played hunter in a while…

Just takes actually getting to level and hunting the gear down. Staying lvl 10 in the forums posting the same stuff every few days wont get the transmog you seem to want. You gotta make it yourself.

That could help.

1 Like

I’m fairly certain somebody mass flagged because my post was up for days sitting at almost 70 likes and then it was removed for trolling at the same time everyone else’s posts were.

3 Likes

I’d much rather have a real transmog from blizzard than a mix of tbc gear!