Are There Any Pride Transmogs in the Game Currently?

The solution to inclusion should never be exclusion.

2 Likes

But no one is being excluded…
Not being catered to doesn’t mean that you are being discriminated against…
The other guy had a point, keep politics out of the game. It’s a free, open mmo. You do as you wish without demanding things be changed to suit a specific demographic.
There are already things within the game you can use to play dress-up, you don’t need rainbow clothing. Gay is not a costume.

7 Likes

And the solution is a “pride mog” ? Like if any color screams “pride”…

Your request is very silly. It’s like a man wears a pink /salmon shirt with black pants and another one a blue shirt with black pants, would you say one looks more masculine ? Colors don’t say anything about gender or sexual orientation.

In another thread a troll requested a rainbow tabard just to have more representation…, because rainbow = LGTB, right? :yawning_face::roll_eyes:

8 Likes

Seeing how you only took a piece of my comment really speaks a lot about you. A person can call themselves whatever they want in WOW, unless it is something so offensive, WOW has to delete it. A person can say they are LBGT, LBGTQ, LBGTQ+ within the game. No one will care.

Now this person is trying to force people to say his pronouns. That will never happen. It also goes agaisnt the game, since it has nothing to do with the mechanics, the programming, the spells, the lore and everything within the game. It is just political nonsense. It will only cause more problems for Blizzard, and it will not solve a single problem within the game.

7 Likes

And yet a few of you keep asking for more superfluous rules precisely for the reason to exclude people you don’t like from the game…

1 Like

Asking for more player customization is excluding people?

1 Like

More cute shop mogs pls

1 Like

Different subject but I agree :slight_smile:

Oh boy, I was unaware of that second toy. Def not worth the cost for the effect duration, but otherwise it’d be so cool to macro into some Dracthyr movement spell for the extra chromatic feel lol

why should there be, fashion trends change every couple of years. besides everyone wears basically the same thing style wise.

Because for some people it isn’t “representation” unless it’s a Liberace-esque caricature that can be singled out and labeled.

3 Likes

odd. so robes and the likes are supposed to be trans or revaling clothing is? most of history that was every day clothing for everyone it had nothing to do with representation( unless your a noble than its all silks and expensive colors) wow takes place in a medieval time to stone age society. idk i dont get people as it is anyways.

There is one already.

2 Likes

Completed with those medieval zeppelins, teleporters, robots, and ray guns.

Complete with writing, mining, and advanced metallurgy.

Might help to learn what those terms mean.

Not really, there’s tons of politics in the game. They just don’t want politics they personally don’t like in the game.

Speaks for more of the LGBTQ+ community than you do, so you can stop with the ‘us’ I guess too if you want to try to deny them that. :wink:

I bet there are more gay people than mythic raiders playing WoW yet there is a mythic raid every major content patch and no gay stuff!

I’m curious to see the statistics. We already know mythic raiding is a very small percentage.

Honest to Bob, reread this and realize how stupid that sounds…

It’s a game, what “gay stuff” should they be patching T? I assumed people with different sexual preferences come here to kill stuff, like it has been since the dawn of this genre.

Why does this alt specifically always go so far? And why are the last 4 posts in this thread from you? Really needed to bump on this fine Sunday?

Stop.

5 Likes

You sure come here to bump this thread a lot :roll_eyes:

There’s a toy sold by the Mad Merchant in Legion Dalaran that gives you a rainbow effect as you move. I’ve macroed it to go off when I use cheetah, so I’m a rainbow blur as I’m trying to avoid mechanics in raids.

There’s also a rainbow generator toy that puts a rainbow between you and your target that’s channeled. It’s gotten from an easy quest line.