Are There Any Pride Transmogs in the Game Currently?

I assumed as much, you just see the bad actors and trolls more often as they purposefully but themselves out there with a spotlight on them.

LOL, the more you glow the more you are visible(sheep)you.

1 Like

This has been in the game for YEARS. . . and was made a toy in Legion so you can use it with any of your toons:

It does take a little bit of effort on oneself to get it. . . just a little bit.

Perhaps they will rethink their attire with a foot of steel up the belly. Shiny = yummy target. Good luck spotting rogues though. All of our gear is made with hide.

1 Like

I would love seeing the the rainbow feet work that would look cool .

I like you. Let’s nerd out together next expansion. You bring the sheep, I will bring the poison.

That butterfly thing they gave everyone a while ago for no reason. The transmog set that has nothing to do with anything in game.

Which mogs are you talking about?

Wtf would a “pride themed” transmog even look like? I have met a lot of gay people but, aside from a keen sense of style, they never seem to dress in any way that seems specific to gay people.

7 Likes

I applaud your intentions, but as an old-school queer from when that term was a dirty word, let me say that “Pride” is now less about the gay community than it is about performative allyship on the part of straights trying to absolve themselves of the attitudes they held in the 1980s through early 2010s. The rainbow flag has been abused, co-opted, redesigned, and warped into nothing short of an abomination; everybody gets to slap their own little banner, bar, or extra set of stripes to it without thinking about what they’re doing.

Less concerned about rainbows in-game, I’d like a genuine statement of apology from Blizzard for past homophobia and a queer version of the community council to be formed to make sure that homophobic elements are removed from the game and that representation is both achieved and celebrated. Of course, that will never happen because, let’s be honest, making rainbow armor is easier and the devs can just use that to pretend that homophobia isn’t still baked into the game itself.

2 Likes

Okay. Unironic answer here. Not trolling even a little bit.

There are SO MANY pink, purple, and pastel colored pieces of gear that you should be able to put together any kind of “Pride” transmog you want.

IMHO, the problem actually lies in the other direction. As someone with 500+ transmogs collected for any given slot finding one that’s either earth tone or black that actually match? Extremely rare. I would happily use Nat’s Drinking Hat with my transmog set, but it’s not the same shade of black as the rest of my gear and would look trashy.

2 Likes

Yeah, the problem definitely lies in the other direction…the game very obviously doesn’t lack for color to represent pride when it come to transmogs. People keep pointing this out but the same 3 people keep ignoring the answers and keep spamming and trolling the forums with these posts.

4 Likes

It’s difficult because of the number of slots to contend with and having to know which exact pieces of gear to go farm. Is there a guide somewhere that can help streamline that?

1 Like

Literally any mogg.
Just pick one…
Gay is not a costume or an appearance. :crazy_face:

11 Likes

I’m sure some of the old vanilla mogs would work well as a neat smattering of colours. Coordinate as you please!

I suppose if you make a guild you could customize your guild banner in a way that sort of replicates pride colours and then buy the guild vendor cloak and mog to that?

Interesting, will have to take a peek.

Actually, there’s an addon called Mogit. It shows you all the possible wearable pieces for any slot and let’s you preview what the overall set will look like. It even tells you where specific pieces drop from? It’s very helpful.

1 Like

2 Likes

Being uneducated on LGBTQ is the flex you think it is

1 Like

Yeah that’s a terrible comment for sure.