Are There Any Pride Transmogs in the Game Currently?

not op, but I didn’t see anything about them mentioning any restrictions.

1 Like

Correct. I wish people would understand the plain language that is written before they make remarks like that.

1 Like

This is a

Hehe jk…
Don’t think there is any pride mogs but there are rainbow toys, and a toy that gives a fabulous raindbow glow when you run.

Probably can macro that into a rotation.

What pride they do have prideful gear,maybe if the color it with a rainbow that would do.

/steals Pyromor’s bourbon

1 Like

I am very proud of my transmog…

2 Likes

What give that back! No one get my rum!

1 Like

There are quite a lot of cool people in that thread and most aren’t asking for all of these things that threads like this ask for . Most want to be treated like everyone else and if they ask for stuff , it is in a way that makes sense like new characters where being LGBTQ+ is just a part of who the character is and not it’s sole defining atribute.

4 Likes

There’s nothing currently in the game, but maybe a simple cosmetic only tansmog would do wonders as a rainbow set. At the very least, they could make a rainbow tabard. Easy and would be great representation!

1 Like

BUT I NEEEEEED IT!

/sprints

1 Like

Couldn’t tell got the error 500 when I tried to check … So will give a 6.5/10 for now

yes, same. what’s up with that? armory borked?

Omg, rainbow gear in a bg :flushed: no where to hide.

2 Likes

When isn’t the armory borked … If we were to ask Blizz they would probably go “Working as intended”

2 Likes

Rogues like colors. Why? Cause when we’re done, you’ll be painted red by your own ragu.

1 Like

I really need to transmog I’m showing to much of the raid set

C’mon, at this point it’s a feature. It’s not common, but I couldn’t help but jab.

World of Borkedcraft

May that doggo RIP.

Hey a Greymane mini me